Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents ...

Re: Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents Liars?

Bankers is the biggest PIA to replace because of the agents lying and for some reason a lot of the clients won't even talk to you again because of it.
I just recently sold a lady a med Supp and FE plan that had a bankers med Supp and life policy. She had the life for a little over six months. Anyway, I saved her $900 a year while getting her a plan f ( moved from J) and adding 15k in life. 3 weeks later I get the emails for cancellation. She said she was sticking with bankers because she never had any claim problems an she knows the agents parents. I would love to have it recorded what they say to clients to scare them. She basically took 15k from that ladies children. I dont know how they sleep at night.

Senior Solutions is Penn life
Bankers is Colonial Life
Different set of liars i believe lol
STILL ON HOLD FOR RATES

Bankers is the biggest PIA to replace because of the agents lying and for some reason a lot of the clients won't even talk to you again because of it.
I just recently sold a lady a med Supp and FE plan that had a bankers med Supp and life policy. She had the life for a little over six months. Anyway, I saved her $900 a year while getting her a plan f ( moved from J) and adding 15k in life. 3 weeks later I get the emails for cancellation. She said she was sticking with bankers because she never had any claim problems an she knows the agents parents. I would love to have it recorded what they say to clients to scare them. She basically took 15k from that ladies children. I dont know how they sleep at night.

The only Bankers agents who lie are the ones I have talked to or heard about.

Mike, you should have explained the claims paying process to her using factual information presented logically so she could understand it. It is a part of every presentation I make.

Claims is the number one reason why, when the agent can save someone money, they are still reluctant to take a new policy.

The only Bankers agents who lie are the ones I have talked to or heard about.

Mike, you should have explained the claims paying process to her using factual information presented logically so she could understand it. It is a part of every presentation I make.

Claims is the number one reason why, when the agent can save someone money, they are still reluctant to take a new policy.

Frank,
I explained that when I sold the policy. The end of my conversation with this lady after she cancelled went something like this....
Me: Ms V, you do understand that this policy is the same coverage as your bankers policy plus we added 15k to your life while saving you $900 a year.
Ms V: Yes I understand that but I know her and her parents and I have been so happy with Bankers that I shouldn't switch
Me: Ok, well if you don't mind giving up $900 more a year and losing $15k in life insurance then I cant help you.
Ms V: yeah I wanna stick with Bankers, nothing against you blah blah blah...

I don't see how it is even legal for bankers to do that but I well I have plenty if bankers clients and will continue to get them. They make up a good portion of my book and I don't have time to waste on the ones that don't see the light.
I might give her a call back if I get bored and ask her how her kids would feel about her taking money away from them and giving it to bankers life.

I guess if I was trying to fight Bankers life on thier claim that the Colonial Penn policy won't increase in price is tell the client that Colonial Penn has only been selling in the state for the last 2 years and is trying to gain market share...Then show them the rates of Bankers Policies that have been in the state for a while.

After being on the phone for an hour and a half i have still not received rates, however, i have been recruited to sign up and sell for them THEN i can have the rates.

The biggest BS is when an agent leaves, they will immediatley print out his client list and split it up between new agents and have them replace it. I've hired many bankers agents, never again.

After being on the phone for an hour and a half i have still not received rates, however, i have been recruited to sign up and sell for them THEN i can have the rates.

Wow! Some company!

You're asking the wrong question.

Tell them that your mother is going on Medicare and she has asked you to handle it for her. Ask them for information on the plans they offer and their rates.

They will fall all over themselves giving you information and want to mail you a packet. I always give my contact information and I get all the crap they send out. Kind of like keeping your friends close but your "enemies" closer.

If you tell them you are an agent they will shut you down. Got to know how to work the system. haha

Manager level - yes! New person maybe just trained wrong. I met a Bankers lady (I spent 6 months with them) at my chamber. Either clueless or just dishonest... I tend to believe dishonest!!

Back