Alternative to CSG Actuarial?

keith48

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
I've had a bit of trouble with contacting and getting answers from customer service at CSG the last few days and was wondering if there is another subscription alternative available. My IMO has the HealthOne deal available, but it is limited to the companies they carry. Is there an alternative to CSG that you guys know of?

----------

I guess the problem was is their email and online support systems. I just had time to call during business hours and got it resolved quickly.

I have had CSG for about a year. No service problems. Usually respond via email in less than 24 hours. Never called them.

There is nothing close to CSG if you want (almost) all the carriers. Ritter (free) is the next best thing but you will only see carriers they rep. Ritter's quote engine isn't as comprehensive but I used it for some time before signing up for CSG.

Csg is really good at what they do. The problem was their billing system had the email address wrong. When I changed banks last month I never got notification that the payment didn't go through, so I found out I didn't have a subscription while I was with a prospect. Ouch!

Like I said though, the phone call got it resolved quickly so all is well. I tried a couple of others while they were down for me and nothing was even close.

I have had CSG for about a year. No service problems. Usually respond via email in less than 24 hours. Never called them.

There is nothing close to CSG if you want (almost) all the carriers. Ritter (free) is the next best thing but you will only see carriers they rep. Ritter's quote engine isn't as comprehensive but I used it for some time before signing up for CSG.

Hey Somarco is it under "insight" on ritterim.com?

Back