Am I Stuck In Telesales?

I agree whole heartedly, risk deserves the rewards.

I've been reading as much as I can, watching videos and reading books as well from folks here and other sources. I think i have a firm grasp on the how to get running, but it is all just theory obviously lol. Agree fully that sales is easy, phone ringing and prospecting is the rough part. Fully aware Humana spends millions of dollars so I can sit here with a headset on lol

Could/should I earn more, I think so, but the first year ramen noodle diet with the kid is the turn off lol. I dunno. That's why I personally have been considering the career field cause at least it seems like a baby step in the right direction haha

I agree whole heartedly, risk deserves the rewards.

I've been reading as much as I can, watching videos and reading books as well from folks here and other sources. I think i have a firm grasp on the how to get running, but it is all just theory obviously lol. Agree fully that sales is easy, phone ringing and prospecting is the rough part. Fully aware Humana spends millions of dollars so I can sit here with a headset on lol

Could/should I earn more, I think so, but the first year ramen noodle diet with the kid is the turn off lol. I dunno. That's why I personally have been considering the career field cause at least it seems like a baby step in the right direction haha

What's the pay for the career field? I was so bad back in jan 2009 that I probably should have started that way. Glad I didn't now but I was broke dick

What's the pay for the career field? I was so bad back in jan 2009 that I probably should have started that way. Glad I didn't now but I was broke dick

When I looked into it the base salary was around 25k. Then $180 first year for MA and $60 renewal. Obviously a big hit in renewals but most career agents get 100+ leads that include date & time for appointment as well as scope already done. That lead support plus the benefits is really helpful.

Personally I think the training on how to generate is very good and the support is huge for someone that hasn't spent time generating leads before. Once you understand that and have systems in place then it's much easier to go independent.

When I looked into it the base salary was around 25k. Then $180 first year for MA and $60 renewal. Obviously a big hit in renewals but most career agents get 100+ leads that include date & time for appointment as well as scope already done. That lead support plus the benefits is really helpful.

Personally I think the training on how to generate is very good and the support is huge for someone that hasn't spent time generating leads before. Once you understand that and have systems in place then it's much easier to go independent.

Not a bad deal for the first few years. But it'll be tough to make much more than $100k with only having one company and the super low renewals.

Back