AmCon Sat Interviews?

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
Can we not do AmCon phone interviews on Sat? Or was the system just down yesterday?

I've never tried to do an AmCon interview on a Saturday before. FE or med sup.

Yesterday afternoon I wrote 2 med sups and wanted to go ahead and get the phone interview out of the way. Got an "office closed" message every time I called.

Tried to go through the FE phone line just to get an answer and ask if they did med sup phone interviews on Sat. That one was closed too.

Is that the norm?

No telephone health interviews on the weekends. I believe the hours are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM central time.

No telephone health interviews on the weekends. I believe the hours are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM central time.

OK. I thought they might have had a Christmas party or something yesterday. Same for FE? That line wouldn't work either.

It was probably just after 4:00 pm CST. That explains it.

I don't normally work on Sat and it appears that the companies don't either.

It was probably just after 4:00 pm CST. That explains it. I don't normally work on Sat and it appears that the companies don't either.
Agent portal says 8 to 8 Central Monday through Friday only. Don't doubt that others have had success on Saturday. I have just never tried it myself.

Agent portal says 8 to 8 Central Monday through Friday only. Don't doubt that others have had success on Saturday. I have just never tried it myself.

^That is what the recorded message said. Call back between the hours of 8 to 8 mon thru fri.

^That is what the recorded message said. Call back between the hours of 8 to 8 mon thru fri.

Try calling 855-221-8353 and see what it says. They're open on Sat.

That's the correct # for Sat. POS's. (MS)

FE 7AM-9PM M-F...9-3 Sat. CST

MS 7AM -9PM M-F...9AM-4PM Sat. CST.

Try calling 855-221-8353 and see what it says. They're open on Sat.

That's the correct # for Sat. POS's. (MS)

FE 7AM-9PM M-F...9-3 Sat. CST

MS 7AM -9PM M-F...9AM-4PM Sat. CST.

I can't imagine ever needing it again on a Sat. But I will make note of it just the same. Never know.

Thanks!

Back