AARP & Obamacare

Any other agents having problems selling AARP Medicare supplements and Medicare Advantage products after there support for Obamacare.

My primary plan. AARPMedicare complete. In my presentation I emphasize that the AARP part is an endorsement and not membership in AARP. If they don't like AARP I again emphasize that the insurance is provided by united healthcare etc.
I know I lost a couple (that I know of) because of the AARP brand
If they like AARP I don't have to say a thing
I would think small pieces of duck tape placed in strategic positions could alleviate some of the issues?

Any other agents having problems selling AARP Medicare supplements and Medicare Advantage products after there support for Obamacare.

One lady said she had no problem with AARP. She did say that she would have thrown me out of her house if I was representing AIG. She went off on them and the Government bailout. :twitchy:

Wrote my first AARP med sup today. Showered three times and I still feel dirty.

Well then, you better shower hourly. I don't blame organizations like AARP for our countries misguided policies, or even Obamacare. Where were our collective industry spokesmen?

I blame our elected officials/politicians who are hell bent on changing this country from its initial ideals and laissez faire. They do what they want. They don't listen to the common man.

You're just a cog in this whole machinery. Just sell what ;you believe in and avoid what ;you don't.

I only sell uhc and have only a few customers object, when i show them the prices of other companies, explain that aarp is not the insurance company i write uhc, price is the bottom line for seniors.
AA\\
UHC is priced well in my state (Alabama) for turning 65. I don't have much problem selling it in a state that is very conservative when it comes to politics.

AARP only endorses UHC plans. So it's not an "AARP" plan.

The official name of the mapd in my area is. AARP Medicare complete. Branded with AARP name. To sell it one has to take a brainwash er certification class to be authorized to offer

Latest posts

Back