AARP/UHC Med Supp Commisions Lowered

Millwood

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone experience a reduction in commissions on Med Supp Plan F for 2017 ?
This was in Oklahoma wondering about other states. About $50 a year, or a $4 month reduction.

I received a notice last year when they raised it. None when they lowered it for 2017.

Just confirmed they lowered plan N commissions as well for 2017. That makes 2 years in a row they have lowered commissions on N, but raised rates.

Just confirmed they lowered plan N commissions as well for 2017. That makes 2 years in a row they have lowered commissions on N, but raised rates.

Hmmm....wonder if this is in anticipation of the Plan G rollout and a way to drive consumers to their new Plan G?

Only company I have that I can't call and change a client's address. They yell HIPAA for everything.

Here in Florida they just raised it by $33

I believe AARP/UHC med supp pays the highest commission in Florida because of AARP/UHC phenomenal rates/rate history it is almost guaranteed to be a 6 year payout and other agents have no legitimate reason to replace it.I have written a ton of AARP /UHC in Florida since 2008 and never once been replaced because of rates- only replaced a few times because of unscrupulous lying Bankers Life agents.

Effective 1/1/17 in GA and TN commissions went up, I haven't received anything suggesting it went back down.

Have been notified of alleged rate reductions coming this summer in TN and of course Plan G coming out this summer.

Back