AARP/UHC Plan G.....?

What about tele-app, and all the various signature methods?

My choice for a non face to face AARP/UHC MedSupp app, wait for it: mail or email a paper app. Just checked this week.

I also heard Plan G is in the works. No known timeline. I wonder how it will affect their switch from one plan to another by phone long standing practice.

It would seem at least some T65 would do the math if their birthday is late in the year, get F, have work done, switch to G after 1st of the year.

My choice for a non face to face AARP/UHC MedSupp app, wait for it: mail or email a paper app. Just checked this week.

I also heard Plan G is in the works. No known timeline. I wonder how it will affect their switch from one plan to another by phone long standing practice.

It would seem at least some T65 would do the math if their birthday is late in the year, get F, have work done, switch to G after 1st of the year.

at the United Healthcare few weeks back, I was told Plan G is expected to launch the middle of next year

At a UHC event in the Carolinas this Sept:1smile:, a UHC sales manager announced current ETA for G plan is April 2017. No additional info given.

Id bet that the G wont be significantly cheaper than the F because it will undermine the plan F sales (obviously). UHC will want to continue to build up the plan F risk pool as much as possible before 2020, I think that's why they have been slow to add the G to their bag up till now. This is just my guess though.

I just received the new Producer Handbook for PA. The rate for Plan G effective in July in my Zip Code for a 65 year old is $27.36 less than Plan F, but still waayyy more expensive compared to all the other carriers.

Back