AARP/United Health Care Background Check

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
Did anyone else get an email from AARP/United Health Care letting them know it's time to do the annual background check on you?

I got one saying it's time for the annual background check, they'll look into my agent license, credit and criminal history, also they'll check with regulatory actions from financial administrations like FINRA/FDIC, etc. I can cancel my license with them within 30 days if I don't want this back ground check.....what the heck?

That seems abit overbboard. I have no problem with the background check but they make you feel almost like a criminal.

Just wondering if I'm the only one that received this delightful email?

Same here. It's good to know I'm not the only agent they sent this to, they really should treat their agents a little kinder....If for no other reason than having to explain their new health questions and rates to the clients.Have you seen their June 2010 info. I had a hard time figuring out the rates when I first looked at it and I've been doing this for 20 years....I can just imagine a 70 year old trying to decipher it. They've made the app and the rates alot harder to figure out.

They will not be able to mail out apps and expect the senior to fill it out.
Most seniors want to throw you out of the house if you mention AARP anyway. With Moo being GI on plan N I will not write a AARP supp again.

Did anyone else get an email from AARP/United Health Care letting them know it's time to do the annual background check on you?

I got one saying it's time for the annual background check, they'll look into my agent license, credit and criminal history, also they'll check with regulatory actions from financial administrations like FINRA/FDIC, etc. I can cancel my license with them within 30 days if I don't want this back ground check.....what the heck?

That seems abit overbboard. I have no problem with the background check but they make you feel almost like a criminal.

Just wondering if I'm the only one that received this delightful email?

I got one last week too. Annual check? I've written for them for almost 2 years. What happened to the annual check last year?:skeptical::no:

Last edited:
Back