AARP's New App and Part Missing

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Any one else notice noticed this part is missing in the new app:

“Section 6: Complete this section only if you enrolled in Medicare Part B three or more years ago....”

It is no longer in the new app. Based on the question flow of the new app, looks like this little break was not included.

R

“Section 6: Complete this section only if you enrolled in Medicare Part B three or more years ago....”

It is no longer in the new app. Based on the question flow of the new app, looks like this little break was not included.

R

Could it vary by state?

----------

R

I checked AZ,CA and NC and its not on those states either, guess they changed it.

R

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked the Georgia app and it isn't on it. Guess they're starting to feel the pinch on the claims.

TN as well. I think they changed in all. New App more like other company apps.

----------

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked the Georgia app and it isn't on it. Guess they're starting to feel the pinch on the claims.

Need to feel the pinch on rates in GA. (Other states I'm sure)

I talked with another agent who watch the roll out webinar they had. He doesn't write much AARP (me either), but he said he remembered it being mentioned that this was removed from the new app.

I guess we don't have that option any more.
R

They're nearly always a last resort anyway...unless Silver slippers* is a must have. Their comp would starve an agent.

I thought they mentioned changed comp plan. With rolling out Plan G, they are more like other carriers, except for the plan change with a phone call, no underwriting option, which UHC states is not guaranteed. So far, no word of any refusals on plan changes.

I work on the telesales side and we haven't been notified of any changes to the; "change your plan anytime of year, up or down, with just a phone call". So I think it's still status quo

Back