Amerilife Marketing Group and Releases

They don't call them AmeriLies for nothing. Why anyone would have business relations with them has always been a mystery to me.

Interesting to see that it's not been a secret on sites like Ripoff Report.com

Ripoff Report | AmeriLife Marketing Group Complaint Review CLEARWATER, Florida: 1084305

"I have submitted several phone calls, emails and attempts at contacting this company to get a form signed. A General Agent Transfer form. They have had this form for 11 days, no response via email, no response via phone calls (15+), no response.

When I did reach Aeshya, proportedly supervisor of contracting, she said she knew nothing about the form, although I left her 6 phone calls on this (none returned). In talking to my lawyer, I was asked what their specific reason was for not signing it, since I'd had no response, I did ask Aeshya. She said that the company in question has an 18 month non-production requirement, I asked her to send this to me in "writing". She would not be able to do so, as the company has a 6 month non-production requirement. It has been over 7 months since submitting 1 piece of business.

She then said that she could not sign the form, the president, Sam D (sp?) would have to sign it, however interestingly, he has not been in the office for the last 11 days.

It is very sad to find out that this company does not train you, educate you, send you updated changes on their products and do not communicate with the agent.

If you are out there to help the folks we serve, to work in the best interest and with ethics for the consumer, please consider carefully any affiliation with this company. "

Interesting to see that it's not been a secret on sites like Ripoff Report.com Ripoff Report | AmeriLife Marketing Group Complaint Review CLEARWATER, Florida: 1084305 "I have submitted several phone calls, emails and attempts at contacting this company to get a form signed. A General Agent Transfer form. They have had this form for 11 days, no response via email, no response via phone calls (15+), no response. When I did reach Aeshya, proportedly supervisor of contracting, she said she knew nothing about the form, although I left her 6 phone calls on this (none returned). In talking to my lawyer, I was asked what their specific reason was for not signing it, since I'd had no response, I did ask Aeshya. She said that the company in question has an 18 month non-production requirement, I asked her to send this to me in "writing". She would not be able to do so, as the company has a 6 month non-production requirement. It has been over 7 months since submitting 1 piece of business. She then said that she could not sign the form, the president, Sam D (sp?) would have to sign it, however interestingly, he has not been in the office for the last 11 days. It is very sad to find out that this company does not train you, educate you, send you updated changes on their products and do not communicate with the agent. If you are out there to help the folks we serve, to work in the best interest and with ethics for the consumer, please consider carefully any affiliation with this company. "

Chris -

I hope you win this battle!

I have had contracts tied up before with Up-lines refusing to release, I know how frustrating that can be and it sounds like AmeriLife is a real NIGHTMARE!

I just don't understand how they can hold us to a contract that we never signed. It just seems like as litigious as our country is that somehow we could fight this.

I just don't understand how they can hold us to a contract that we never signed. It just seems like as litigious as our country is that somehow we could fight this.

What do you think would happen if they release you and you now try to appoint with the carrier no guarantee they will take you they could blacklist you.

What do you think would happen if they release you and you now try to appoint with the carrier no guarantee they will take you they could blacklist you.

The carrier's legal and compliance departments have reviewed my video and find no problem with it. I'm sure I'll be talking about it with them on their Rome trip next month.

Sorry to hear about your struggles Chris. The release options provided by the carriers are so counter productive. You will likely have to wait it out. Sell other companies and re-contract every agent over time. A sad waste of time.

Thanks for everything you do.

Threads like this are so important.At least with amerilife, New agent can find out about them before making a mistake. And other FMO's see the forum and it keeps them honest.

Threads like this are so important.At least with amerilife, New agent can find out about them before making a mistake. And other FMO's see the forum and it keeps them honest.

I've now heard from the heads of four other FMO's saying that this (AmeriLife's refusal to give agents releases) tarnishes the industry, their role as FMO's and is not common practice elsewhere. Bravo.

https://wallethub.com/profile/AmerilifeMarketingGroupLLC/

Amerilife got my cell phone number through my upline when I submitted a contract for a med sup carrier. I never submitted it directly with them, yet shortly after that, they started calling me constantly offering me every contract under the sun. I blocked their number.

Back