Amerilife Marketing Group and Releases

Hey Chris,

I've always disliked them as an organization. You might consider publishing your article / review to a couple of press release companies that will get your message out to a number of different media outlets.

Oh trust me. I have an SEO team that is dedicated to this project.

To be honest, Chris isn't exactly the moral compass in the industry, he sure isn't a white angel

There's always two sides to a story

I know for a fact AMG give releases, from my own downline and people on this board who are friends who wont either speak up or just pile on because they can. There are other so called super FMOs on this board that are held in high regard that haven't granted releases for certain agents depending on the issues

just saying it happens, its business, kicking and screaming like a 5 year old wreaks of desperation

The only way to stop this is when someone has the guts to hire a lawyer and start a class action and join all the FMO's and companies who sponsor this practice.

I was a lawyer for 20 years and there are lots of ways to attack this from a legal standpoint.

A lawyer would do this on a contingent fee as there are lots of people who could prove they lost sales and are damaged by this.

To be honest, Chris isn't exactly the moral compass in the industry, he sure isn't a white angel

I love when people start a sentence with "To be honest". Usually its an overcompensation for the lie that's about to be delivered.

There's always two sides to a story

Yep, and that's why I posted their e-mails in the video and they're available for anyone that wants to see.

I know for a fact AMG give releases, from my own downline and people on this board who are friends who wont either speak up or just pile on because they can.

Yes, they do give releases. I specifically said that in the video; they have released my individual agents with no problem at all. But when production is at my level, they say they won't release me. They also offered to only release just me, and keep my downline, before they changed their mind.

just saying it happens, its business, kicking and screaming like a 5 year old wreaks of desperation

Thank you for the life lesson and the personal attack.

It does happen, only with them, and it's wrong.
I did not scream, I spoke calmly and with facts.

It is not right, and it's the principle more than anything.

We have a Direct top level mutual contract , same as Amerilife or Senior Market Sales. There are not that many of us and I personally know most everyone who has a top level contract.

There are many ways to get a contract but the more direct the better.

Regards,

Sam Corey III

Back