Amerilife Marketing Group and Releases

We have a Direct top level mutual contract , same as Amerilife or Senior Market Sales. There are not that many of us and I personally know most everyone who has a top level contract. There are many ways to get a contract but the more direct the better. Regards, Sam Corey III

Do you offer open/blanket releases?

If someone did something that prevented me from writing that carrier for a year I might be inclined to send him a nice gift.

Speaking of them, Plan N makes its triumphant return tomorrow in 10 states. It would be just awful to sit out that opportunity for a year

If someone did something that prevented me from writing that carrier for a year I might be inclined to send him a nice gift.

Speaking of them, Plan N makes its triumphant return tomorrow in 10 states. It would be just awful to sit out that opportunity for a year

Do I sense some sarcasm in that post Wes?

At least it's a fully underwritten Plan N this time. I wonder if that one recruiter on here who sold ONLY the Mutual GI Plan N a few years back is disappointed?

The release issue will not stand up favorably in court for the FMO's and carriers because it creates what is called an adhesion contract.

That is where one party to a contract is forced to accept terms to a contract on a take it or leave it basis ie they lack the bargaining power to negotiate the objectionable term out. That is what we have in the release issue.

There are more issues. This is the easiest one to prove in a court.

Courts are very reluctant to enforce adhesion contracts. General rule is that they are not enforceable provisions to a contact.

If someone would litigate this once and for all, I do not believe the release provisions are worth the paper they are printed on and a court would rule them illegal.

Look up adhesion contract and you will see what I mean.

The release issue will not stand up favorably in court for the FMO's and carriers because it creates what is called an adhesion contract. That is where one party to a contract is forced to accept terms to a contract on a take it or leave it basis ie they lack the bargaining power to negotiate the objectionable term out. That is what we have in the release issue. There are more issues. This is the easiest one to prove in a court. Courts are very reluctant to enforce adhesion contracts. General rule is that they are not enforceable provisions to a contact. If someone would litigate this once and for all, I do not believe the release provisions are worth the paper they are printed on and a court would rule them illegal. Look up adhesion contract and you will see what I mean.

There you go Chris! Sue them for pain and adhesion!

Back