Anthem Commissions

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I'm posting this for another agent who is too lazy to call the company for an answer. I'd mention his name (Senior Advisor Indiana) but that might be a violation of his privacy.

I know the answer to this for CA, but this is for IN and/or other states.

Is there any commission advantage in going through an FMO to place Anthem Medicare business? I believe the commisison is the same but is there some minimum production required for street level commissions if someone goes direct to Anthem vs. going through a marketer?

The other agent really needs an answer but is too busy having lunch to call the carrier.

Rick

Tell Mike he can go direct, very easy, the comp is not very good until you reach 25 sold (I think). Then it goes to 15%. But you better hurry if you want to get any GI buisness because BCBS is pulling it Dec 1st the last I heard.

Tell Mike he can go direct, very easy, the comp is not very good until you reach 25 sold (I think). Then it goes to 15%. But you better hurry if you want to get any GI buisness because BCBS is pulling it Dec 1st the last I heard.

Rick posted this because I was being a smart ass. I'm not going to go direct. I only have about 10-11 med supp cases with them and won't need them anymore after we lose the GI here. On a side note... Check out my updated website Indiana Medicare | Indiana Medicare Supplement | Indiana Medicare Advantage :cool:

Looks nice.

Who did the site for you?

Are the man and woman sitting on a "love potty"?

It's like a love seat except it is a potty.

Brook did a nice job on the site.

In CA you are supposed to also post your license number on the site. You don't have to do that in IN?

I would think you would want to also put your name and something about yourself so as to maybe create a "rapport" with the reader.

I would not call any financial services person that did not list their full name and address on their site, but that's me. You could be Bernie Maddoff's cousin for all one would know by leaving out your ID info. Why hide it? What does that buy you?

I'm posting this for another agent who is too lazy to call the company for an answer. I'd mention his name (Senior Advisor Indiana) but that might be a violation of his privacy.

I know the answer to this for CA, but this is for IN and/or other states.

Is there any commission advantage in going through an FMO to place Anthem Medicare business? I believe the commisison is the same but is there some minimum production required for street level commissions if someone goes direct to Anthem vs. going through a marketer?

The other agent really needs an answer but is too busy having lunch to call the carrier.

Rick

No you can be direct with Anthem and not have production requirements. I was direct with them and I rarely write anything with them. I refer the Medicare business to my wife in most cases. She has 100s of policies with them and I have a dozen or so. Commissions are the same.

Thanks somarco. Brook is the one who did it.

Al, I haven't put my picture or other info on there yet. My PO box is at the bottom. I didn't want my street address on there. As for the license #, I don't think we are required to put that on there but when I get the about me page I will
most likely include it.

Back