Any Agents in San Diego County?

jeff8

Hello all!

Wondering if there are any med supp/advantage and/or FE agents in the San Diego County area willing to meet up or to do a few ride alongs with. I passed the exam, but am in limbo waiting for the backed up CA Dept of Insurance to get to my license. Looking like I am still 30-45 days out. I have researched most of the IMO's but don't see any opportunities for real world observation, unless I'm in Florida. (That's for you agentguy5)

Kind of a shot in the dark as I am not licensed yet, but thought I would check. By the way, a special thanks to this forum for all the great info I have read and great insights into the various IMO's.

Hello all!

Wondering if there are any med supp/advantage and/or FE agents in the San Diego County area willing to meet up or to do a few ride alongs with. I passed the exam, but am in limbo waiting for the backed up CA Dept of Insurance to get to my license. Looking like I am still 30-45 days out. I have researched most of the IMO's but don't see any opportunities for real world observation, unless I'm in Florida. (That's for you agentguy5)

Kind of a shot in the dark as I am not licensed yet, but thought I would check. By the way, a special thanks to this forum for all the great info I have read and great insights into the various IMO's.

I'm in LA County but write supps throughout CA over the phone. MA plans are generally done F2F.

Going on a ride-along is meaningless unless and until you know how to generate leads. Aside from T65, who will you contact for MA plans and how do you plan on doing that.

San Diego is about 40% MA, 15% Medi-Cal, and maybe 10% retiree plans. So that leaves you with only about 35% of the seniors that might be your prospect for Med Supps.

Before you learn how to sell you need to learn how to prospect.

I'm happy to speak with you if you send me an email to insure(at)greenskyins(dot)com with your contact info.

Rick

Thanks Rick. Yes I am aware, it's Jeff I spoke with you last week over the phone. I was thinking possible FE as well. I do understand the major dilemma down here with MA saturation and the difficulty in prospecting. I am still going to take you up on you offer to grab a beer next time I am up there! Just wanted to reach out to any San Diego County agents as well.

Didn't get a chance to ask you, what are your thoughts on Ritter Insurance Marketing?

Back