Any Companies who Don't Pay Commissions for Switching Plans?

I dont know if any do pay, I know I did not get paid from Mutual, I got paid a couple times from UHC but after that I did not 3 times in a row, I haven't tried with anyone else but I don't think any do, Unless you are the original writing agent and even then pay a reduced amount

I enrolled a woman with Medico's plan G, she had plan F through them, just wondering if I will get a commission out of this case. Any companies that don't pay a commission for switching plans within the company? Appreciate any help

Aetna will pay the commission to the original agent.

Aetna will pay the commission to the original agent.

Yes, this actually just happened with me couple months back. Was working husband and wife and she had a company I can't remember and he had CLI, both Plan F. Switched both Aetna Plan G- only got paid on her case. Commissions from his went to the original agent. Also, watch ARLIC and Loyal American replacements. Won't get paid.

It should be against the law to do **** like that...

Some agents are experts at simply replacing other agents work, usually not at the benefit of the client. They do this to remove the incentive to do the wrong thing.

I always hated this type of rule, but I understand them since I've had a few policies taken from me in the P&C realm under the same type of thing.

Dan

Some agents are experts at simply replacing other agents work, usually not at the benefit of the client. They do this to remove the incentive to do the wrong thing. I always hated this type of rule, but I understand them since I've had a few policies taken from me in the P&C realm under the same type of thing. Dan

Unless you're the first agent to write the business, we're all replacing "other agents work".

In the Medicare Supplement realm, moving someone from Plan F to Plan G is rarely ever the "wrong thing".

I am sure part of the reason is to protect Ins companies, When companies like Omaha have a new brand in an area with lower rates, I am sure the want to stop new agents from replacing older over priced buis with newer lower price for same cov

Back