Any Experience with Pacesetter Insurance Marketing Group

wstet

Pacesetter marketing group offers to license you with Americo and sell you FE leads. Their businesss model is these leads can be closed and applications taken over the phone.
I am considering giving it a try. Anyone have any experience with them? I called Americo and the rep I talked with didnt know it was possible to take an application over the phone for their FE policy. Comments?:idea:

Pacesetters has a special arrangement with Americo to market FE over the phone.

I personally am not sure if FE over the phone will work that well and do not know of anyone having consistent success with it.

I have heard through the grapevine that FE telesales with Americo has had mixed results with problems with the phone application taking too long (thus the applicant on the line uncomfortably long) and poor issue rate. Also, remember that the agent must secure NR licenses and fees to take/place calls outside your resident state. I have heard that Americo charges a fee for each state you wish to contract in...

I just sent in my paper work. These guys are one of the big boys on the block, and they know the FE business.
The Greenhorn::cool:

Greenhorn,

I'm assuming you've started working the phones by now. How are things? I'm trying to decide who's going to get my Americo and Shenandoah contracts after i get away from my FMO.

I'm considering them, but want to know how things are going first.

Greenhorn,

I'm assuming you've started working the phones by now. How are things? I'm trying to decide who's going to get my Americo and Shenandoah contracts after i get away from my FMO.

I'm considering them, but want to know how things are going first.

I'm selling face to Face, was liking forethought a lot, but got educated on that today.
Greenhorn:cool:

Pacesetters has a special arrangement with Americo to market FE over the phone.

I personally am not sure if FE over the phone will work that well and do not know of anyone having consistent success with it.

I just wanted to follow-up and see how the "phone-sales" with Pacesetters and Americo was working out?

I have not heard any updates?

Back