Any Experience with United Health & Life LLC?

Anyone have any experience with this FMO? I am looking for a good FMO/IMO, mostly for final expense/med supps.

Just wanted to know if anyone has experience with them, good, bad, or indifferent.

I work for them now I love Steve and Galina Wingate great people to work for. Very honest and hard working. Steve main goal is to make sure we stay running apts he even pay for pre-set appointments no bad when you think about it. I have made a lot of money this year so far.

Anyone have any experience with this FMO? I am looking for a good FMO/IMO, mostly for final expense/med supps.

Just wanted to know if anyone has experience with them, good, bad, or indifferent.

I didn't know it was Steve Wingate until the reply to your post. I used to work pre set appointments thru him when he and another guy ran The Ohio Med agency. Straight up guy. No funny business or scams with him.

He did what he said he would do at the price and contracts he promised. Never an issue of any sort that he didn't take care of. You didn't pay for the presets until the end of the week that you got them. If anything was wrong, {didn't qualify for LIS, for example, or wasn't interested, or wrong addrees, phone number, whatever}, you did not pay for that appointment.

Steve is an agent first and a GA/IMO second. I would work with him again in a heartbeat.

Back