Any Medicare Plan in the Country who Covers Clients with ESRD?

He still can't get an MA plan but really he doesn't want one in this case.

He is eligible for ANY Med Supp.

Had you posted he is T65 originally you would have received far fewer responses and you would have had your answer immediately.

Or just refer him to an agent that understands Medicare.

Rick

Acutally he is Under 65.
I was trying to say that he's New to Medicare due to his Disability, and has never had and MA plan or a Supp,
but I didnt mean to write T65.

I understand Medicare Very well. I sold 500 plans in the last 2 years alone.
and I'm licensed and have actively sold plans 8 states.
I know that At 65 Med Supps are guaranteed, and all MA plans ask about ESRD, so they are All Out for the rest of his life (as crazy as that is).

but because my client's situation is such a mess, I was willing to ask a forum because maybe there is a plan that I dont know about.

Rick seemed to be the mildest one of you "geniuses", even though other people seem to indicate he normally isnt that nice.
But let me say that Your responses were obnoxious, and I hope that you are this "helpful" to new agents who come here to get answers.

I'll bet there are a few of you judgmental a**holes that Never sold a plan in your life. You just make agents feel stupid and then try to recruit them.

If you guys ever want to learn anything from me, be certain that I will be patient and understanding. I will go over everything twice or three times if you need it, because I want my clients to feel safe and confident that they understand their plan, and that they got the best plan available, given their circumstances.

what you guys do, is come here, and hammer people until you feel superior.

Well, look down between your legs.....did it get any bigger?

I'm willing to admit there is something I might not know.
thanks for assuming I know Nothing.

but My Clients come before my Ego.
Maybe you guys should try that posture sometime.
even though I cant help him right now, I talk to him and reassure him.
What would You Humanitarians do?
You cant even answer a question without insulting the person asking, so I dont have much hope for your clients or the people in your life, for that matter.

He is 60 years old and on Medicare due to disability.
His Income is too high for Medicaid, so he will pay for Dialysis 3x a week until he's broke.
what happens when he has No Savings left? He still wont get Medicaid because his Income is too high.
and 5 years from now he'll get a Med Supp, but he'll be bankrupt by then.

so I brought my question to you guys.
Thanks for punishing me for it.

Acutally he is Under 65.
I was trying to say that he's New to Medicare due to his Disability, and has never had and MA plan or a Supp,

I know that At 65 Med Supps are guaranteed, and all MA plans ask about ESRD, so they are All Out for the rest of his life (as crazy as that is).

but because my client's situation is such a mess, I was willing to ask a forum because maybe there is a plan that I dont know about.

Rick seemed to be the mildest one of you "geniuses", even though other people seem to indicate he normally isnt that nice.
But let me say that Your responses were obnoxious, and I hope that you are this "helpful" to new agents who come here to get answers.

I'll bet there are a few of you judgmental a**holes that Never sold a plan in your life. You just make agents feel stupid and then try to recruit them.

If you guys ever want to learn anything from me, be certain that I will be patient and understanding. I will go over everything twice or three times if you need it, because I want my clients to feel safe and confident that they understand their plan, and that they got the best plan available, given their circumstances.

You cant even answer a question without insulting the person asking, so I dont have much hope for your clients or the people in your life, for that matter.

His Income is too high for Medicaid, so he will pay for Dialysis 3x a week until he's broke.
what happens when he has No Savings left? He still wont get Medicaid because his Income is too high.

If he is new to Medicare then he can get a medicare supplement.

Acutally he is Under 65.

Love it when somebody comes on here asking for help and it takes them 3 posts to list all the pertinent info(1st he's on Disability Medicare...then T65...then 60). Then they get upset because people get annoyed that they didn't list all the info and listed wrong info. Then the agent that asked for help all of a sudden knows everything and starts name calling.:laugh:

Same GI as T65 in Fl.They won't take any under 65 if not in a GI

I just looked at the FL application. You are correct sir. Must be one of the few states that allows this.

So the problem is solved. Enroll the guy in UHC and his dialysis will be covered 100%. Plan N would be just fine.

Rick

----------

I'm a final expense agent currently...:twitchy:

So you finally got out of insurance.:twitchy:

Rick

Back