Any Medicare Plan in the Country who Covers Clients with ESRD?

Acutally he is Under 65.
I was trying to say that he's New to Medicare due to his Disability, and has never had and MA plan or a Supp,
but I didnt mean to write T65.

I understand Medicare Very well. I sold 500 plans in the last 2 years alone.
and I'm licensed and have actively sold plans 8 states.
I know that At 65 Med Supps are guaranteed, and all MA plans ask about ESRD, so they are All Out for the rest of his life (as crazy as that is).

but because my client's situation is such a mess, I was willing to ask a forum because maybe there is a plan that I dont know about.

Rick seemed to be the mildest one of you "geniuses", even though other people seem to indicate he normally isnt that nice.
But let me say that Your responses were obnoxious, and I hope that you are this "helpful" to new agents who come here to get answers.

I'll bet there are a few of you judgmental a**holes that Never sold a plan in your life. You just make agents feel stupid and then try to recruit them.

If you guys ever want to learn anything from me, be certain that I will be patient and understanding. I will go over everything twice or three times if you need it, because I want my clients to feel safe and confident that they understand their plan, and that they got the best plan available, given their circumstances.

what you guys do, is come here, and hammer people until you feel superior.

Well, look down between your legs.....did it get any bigger?

I'm willing to admit there is something I might not know.
thanks for assuming I know Nothing.

but My Clients come before my Ego.
Maybe you guys should try that posture sometime.
even though I cant help him right now, I talk to him and reassure him.
What would You Humanitarians do?
You cant even answer a question without insulting the person asking, so I dont have much hope for your clients or the people in your life, for that matter.

He is 60 years old and on Medicare due to disability.
His Income is too high for Medicaid, so he will pay for Dialysis 3x a week until he's broke.
what happens when he has No Savings left? He still wont get Medicaid because his Income is too high.
and 5 years from now he'll get a Med Supp, but he'll be bankrupt by then.

so I brought my question to you guys.
Thanks for punishing me for it.

Try SECURE HORIZONS MED SUPP, if avbl in your area, it's VERY CHEAP. CALL 1-800-768-1479. The inside sales monkey will try to talk you into an MA plan since they don't get paid on this med supp enrollment, but neither do you unfortunately. ;(. I placed 2 U65 new to Medicare ppl on Plan A for about $180/month.

Love it when somebody comes on here asking for help and it takes them 3 posts to list all the pertinent info(1st he's on Disability Medicare...then T65...then 60). Then they get upset because people get annoyed that they didn't list all the info and listed wrong info. Then the agent that asked for help all of a sudden knows everything and starts name calling.:laugh:

Please dont pretend that I changed the story a couple of times and that CAUSED everyone to be annoyed and make snippy comments.

I asked One Question (I wrote T65 instead of U65 but since no one knew I had made that mistake, it didnt cause all of you Gurus to attack me)
YOU WERE TELLING ME I DONT KNOW ANYTHING, AND I SHOULD GIVE THE CLIENT AWAY, after I asked if there is a Plan available.

Only After your obnoxious nonsense, did I clarify my mistake, and my level of experience.

How will any Agent learn anything if you suggest they give the client away, rather than teach them what they need to know?

If I were training an Agent, or even if I decided to write 10000 posts in an online forum and then pat myself on the back, like I'm a Guru, I would still try to teach someone rather than tell them to give the client away, Learn Nothing and Earn Nothing.

Thanks for the Great Advice all you "Gurus"!

The only one who offered "anything Helpful" was Josh.
He attached a pdf which describes how Medicare deals with ESRD.
By the way, Thank you again, Josh.

Last edited:

Please dont pretend that I changed the story a couple of times and that CAUSED everyone to be annoyed and make snippy comments.

I asked One Question (I wrote T65 instead of U65 but since no one knew I had made that mistake, it didnt cause all of you Gurus to attack me)
YOU WERE TELLING ME I DONT KNOW ANYTHING, AND I SHOULD GIVE THE CLIENT AWAY, after I asked if there is a Plan available.

Only After your obnoxious nonsense, did I clarify my mistake, and my level of experience.

How will any Agent learn anything if you suggest they give the client away, rather than teach them what they need to know?

By the way, Thank you Josh.

"Unbelievable! T65...you left out the most important piece of info from your original post. You should do some reading. During Open Enrollment no health questions are asked, so take your pick."

That's the only negative thing I said until you started name calling. I'm not the one that told you to give the client away.

Look at my 1st post. Is that being negative. Based on what you'd posted, that looked like it might be his only hope. Big difference between U65 and T65!

If I were training an Agent, or even if I decided to write 10000 posts in an online forum and then pat myself on the back, like I'm a Guru, I would still try to teach someone rather than tell them to give the client away, Learn Nothing and Earn Nothing.

Thanks for the Great Advice all you "Gurus"!

By the way, Thank you again, Josh.

Oh give it a break. You said the person was T65 and you didn't know that the person was in open enrollment and could get a med sup even with ESRD.

That's why I said to give this to an experienced agent.

You can change the story all you want now about a mis type but that's just you CYA now.

And now you whine about it. So no matter what your story is now I will still say that the person is better off with another agent.

Ok, here's what you should have posted:

I have a client in FL who is just now getting Medicare due to disability. He's U65 and ESRD. It's life and death for him to get a supplement. Is there anything available?

That's what should have been asked. You would have received proper answers but instead you gave us bits and pieces of information. T65 vs U65 is a big deal but "just got Medicare" is equally important.

As far as receiving information on Medicare ESRD, you certainly could used Dr. Google yourself.

But we're the idiots, right?

Rick

"Unbelievable! T65...you left out the most important piece of info from your original post. You should do some reading. During Open Enrollment no health questions are asked, so take your pick."

That's the only negative thing I said until you started name calling. I'm not the one that told you to give the client away.

Look at my 1st post. Is that being negative. Based on what you'd posted, that looked like it might be his only hope. Big difference between U65 and T65!

you can point at your 1st response if you want.

but My Last Post was in response to
Your Last Post.

YOU SAID that I changed the story multiple times causing people to be annoyed.

No one was annoyed.
You were all simply Condescending.
then I got annoyed.

Sorry, but I dont feel that I should need to post My Resume in order to ask a question. My level of knowledge shouldnt matter.
Med Supp apps are Incredibly similar Nationwide.
But some skip 1 or 2 Health Conditions that others Decline.
NONE OF YOU MENTIONED THAT.
But that is what I was asking about.
The Health Questions tell you what the plan covers.

I was Praying that someone could help me find that I hadnt seen before......
a plan that would cover my client.

I didnt ask if you guys think I'm capable of reading .....
Question 1, Question 2 and Question 3........

I asked "IS THERE A PLAN THAT COVERS ESRD?"

you could say Yes, and suggest one.
You could say NO, Nobody covers ESRD.
or you could decide not to respond at all.

Instead you tried to make me look or feel stupid.

Hey let's get past this. We're now going in circles.

Last edited:

We can't make you feel stupid. That would be a personal problem.

We assumed you were (are?) inexperienced because you didn't give any information pertinent to the question.

All Med Supps cover ESRD. All Med Supps accept T65 with ESRD. I didn't know about FL where UHC accepts U65 NEW TO MEDICARE with ESRD but you got your answer after you finally gave us enough information.

I'd drop this but I'm really bored today and have nothing better to do. My plane is grounded for a couple of days and I don't feel like playing golf.

Rick

you can point at your 1st response if you want.

but My Last Post was in response to
Your Last Post.

YOU SAID that I changed the story multiple times causing people to be annoyed.

No one was annoyed.
You were all simply Condescending.
then I got annoyed.

Sorry, but I dont feel that I should need to post My Resume in order to ask a question. My level of knowledge shouldnt matter.
Med Supp apps are Incredibly similar Nationwide.
But some skip 1 or 2 Health Conditions that others Decline.
NONE OF YOU MENTIONED THAT.
But that is what I was asking about.
The Health Questions tell you what the plan covers.

I was Praying that someone could help me find that I hadnt seen before......
a plan that would cover my client.

I didnt ask if you guys think I'm capable of reading .....
Question 1, Question 2 and Question 3........

I asked "IS THERE A PLAN THAT COVERS ESRD?"

you could say Yes, and suggest one.
You could say NO, Nobody covers ESRD.
or you could decide not to respond at all.

Hey let's get past this. We're now going in circles.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! You've lost any credibility you might have had. You want to start fresh....admit YOU screwed up. People make mistakes. When they can admit to them instead of trying to "pass the buck", they can start fresh.:)

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! You've lost any credibility you might have had. You want to start fresh....admit YOU screwed up. People make mistakes. When they can admit to them instead of trying to "pass the buck", they can start fresh.:)

I lost credibility from who?
The Internet Poster?

I asked a question of a forum. Just in case there is a plan I dont know about.
You are condescending rather than answer the question.
so, either you Dont have an answer, or you are simply poor at communicating.
That lost YOU credibility.

I sell Insurance.
only my clients matter.

----------

All Med Supps accept T65 with ESRD. I didn't know about FL where UHC accepts U65 NEW TO MEDICARE with ESRD but you got your answer after you finally gave us enough information.

I'd drop this but I'm really bored today and have nothing better to do. My plane is grounded for a couple of days and I don't feel like playing golf.

Rick[/QUOTE]

Rick,

that other guy wasnt correct about UHC.
UHC is certainly the easiest Med Supp to get if you have previous Health History, because they ask fewer health questions than everyone else.

but they Still ask about ESRD.....even in Florida.

and he was also wrong about the price ..... for a U65 who is on Medicare due to disability, the cost is $753 per month. My client doesnt have that money.
But he wont qualify in the first place.

So, thanks for trying......
But UHC is not an option.

Last edited:
Not trying to get in the middle, but did you call the number wehotex posted or the "normal" UHC number? That's the only way to get it, at that price.

Back