Any Medicare Plan in the Country who Covers Clients with ESRD?

If I offended you, I apologize. This whole thread would have been completely different if you would have simply said I'm sorry I left this info out and appreciate your guys help.

Sometimes we are hard on each other, iron sharpens iron. I can tell you that the guys who have posted in this thread know this business and are a valuable resource. They also have seen numbers of agents who blow through this business having very little or no idea what they are doing. So, I hope you see that by leaving out such vital information as age and A/B effective date, and in Fla with the numerous SNP MA plans a zip code would have been more than helpful, why you got the responses you did.

You can say these guys were rude or anything else you would like but the bottom line is they took time out of their own business to try and answer a question without the most important information in the whole deal.

If I offended you, I apologize. This whole thread would have been completely different if you would have simply said I'm sorry I left this info out and appreciate your guys help.

Sometimes we are hard on each other, iron sharpens iron. I can tell you that the guys who have posted in this thread know this business and are a valuable resource. They also have seen numbers of agents who blow through this business having very little or no idea what they are doing. So, I hope you see that by leaving out such vital information as age and A/B effective date, and in Fla with the numerous SNP MA plans a zip code would have been more than helpful, why you got the responses you did.

You can say these guys were rude or anything else you would like but the bottom line is they took time out of their own business to try and answer a question without the most important information in the whole deal.

Thank you for this note.
No need to apologize.
But please understand, my initial disappointment was caused by this ...
as soon as I made my post - one person said to give the client away to a more experienced agent, and then about 5 people followed and that's the ONLY thing they said. NONE of these people knew that I left out an important detail, they only saw that I was asking to find a plan for a client who is very sick.

they didnt offer help. They assumed I didnt know anything.
and rather than try teach me how ESRD is handled, or recommend a plan, they suggested I give up on helping the client myself.
So, I didnt see them as trying to help.
Except Josh, who did immediately sent me a PDF that he thought might be useful. and one other person who was more helpful yesterday.

After that I DID SAY I MADE AN ERROR.
OF COURSE I realize that the difference from T65 to U65 changes things.
I could have simply disappeared. But I admitted my mistake.
Maybe I should have just stopped posting.
But I was still hoping to help my client.

Trust me, I already looked at every option I know of, and I spoke to local people with more experience than I have.
I only came to the forum because I hoped that there was something I didnt know that the guys on the forum could tell me.

But even when I clarified My Error, they attacked the mistake, rather than offer help.
At this point, I decided to tell people that i have a good deal of experience to stop them from focusing on the error. and even then, they just attack those comments. and they pretend that I said I know everything.

Look at the last few posts before this one.... posted by other people that I havent responded to.
You can say that they are taking their valuable time to post on the thread.
But, The vast majority still arent offering help.

So, you can defend the INTENT of the people on the forum.
I CAME HERE JUST FOR THAT REASON.
I was hoping they would be a valuable resource.
These guys probably have more experience than I do.
They Certainly cover the country, so there is always a potential for me to learn something I didnt know. Even if it helps me with Other Clients in the future. But the vast majority just seemed to judge so far. And when I posted about my experience, they pretend that i said I know everything. It feels more like a team of bullies, than the experienced and helpful group you have been interacting with.

I'm a creature of Ego just like anyone else.
I'm always willing to explore my weaknesses, but But BUT...
If you tell me that I dont know what i'm doing, I assume it's because YOU cant answer the question. and if the only reason behind a post is to belittle me, then Why Post it at all?

Look at the last post before this one, he wants to grasp on to My comment that "I enrolled 500 people in the last 2 years"
I said that Days Ago, and I've written much less inflammatory stuff since then. Is he leaving that comment alone? NO!!!
He suggests that I got it wrong 500 times? or that i didnt try to get my clients the best plan. and I've only focused on Sales numbers.
Do you suggest he's trying to help? He hasnt mentioned My Client at all.
Do you see what He has decided to do with his valuable time?
He certainly isnt trying to impart some knowledge related to the thread.

If I didnt care about my clients, I wouldnt have come to this forum.
I would drop the hard cases as quickly as possible.

anyway, I'll simply resist my instinct to respond.
I know that I've taken My Client's needs above my own.
and my clients can tell. That's why I get so many referrals.

I was hoping for the people on this board to behave as you describe them.
That hasnt been my experience so far.
and I certainly didnt come here to argue.

anyway, Thanks for being one of the few.
I appreciate YOU taking your time to post.

Thank you for this note.
No need to apologize.
But please understand, my initial disappointment was caused by this ...
as soon as I made my post - one person said to give the client away to a more experienced agent, and then about 5 people followed and that's the ONLY thing they said. NONE of these people knew that I left out an important detail, they only saw that I was asking to find a plan for a client who is very sick.

they didnt offer help. They assumed I didnt know anything.
and rather than try teach me how ESRD is handled, or recommend a plan, they suggested I give up on helping the client myself.
So, I didnt see them as trying to help.
Except Josh, who did immediately sent me a PDF that he thought might be useful. and one other person who was more helpful yesterday.

After that I DID SAY I MADE AN ERROR.
OF COURSE I realize that the difference from T65 to U65 changes things.
I could have simply disappeared. But I admitted my mistake.
Maybe I should have just stopped posting.
But I was still hoping to help my client.

Trust me, I already looked at every option I know of, and I spoke to local people with more experience than I have.
I only came to the forum because I hoped that there was something I didnt know that the guys on the forum could tell me.

But even when I clarified My Error, they attacked the mistake, rather than offer help.
At this point, I decided to tell people that i have a good deal of experience to stop them from focusing on the error. and even then, they just attack those comments. and they pretend that I said I know everything.

Look at the last few posts before this one.... posted by other people that I havent responded to.
You can say that they are taking their valuable time to post on the thread.
But, The vast majority still arent offering help.

So, you can defend the INTENT of the people on the forum.
I CAME HERE JUST FOR THAT REASON.
I was hoping they would be a valuable resource.
These guys probably have more experience than I do.
They Certainly cover the country, so there is always a potential for me to learn something I didnt know. Even if it helps me with Other Clients in the future. But the vast majority just seemed to judge so far. And when I posted about my experience, they pretend that i said I know everything. It feels more like a team of bullies, than the experienced and helpful group you have been interacting with.

I'm a creature of Ego just like anyone else.
I'm always willing to explore my weaknesses, but But BUT...
If you tell me that I dont know what i'm doing, I assume it's because YOU cant answer the question. and if the only reason behind a post is to belittle me, then Why Post it at all?

Look at the last post before this one, he wants to grasp on to My comment that "I enrolled 500 people in the last 2 years"
I said that Days Ago, and I've written much less inflammatory stuff since then. Is he leaving that comment alone? NO!!!
He suggests that I got it wrong 500 times? or that i didnt try to get my clients the best plan. and I've only focused on Sales numbers.
Do you suggest he's trying to help? He hasnt mentioned My Client at all.
Do you see what He has decided to do with his valuable time?
He certainly isnt trying to impart some knowledge related to the thread.

If I didnt care about my clients, I wouldnt have come to this forum.
I would drop the hard cases as quickly as possible.

anyway, I'll simply resist my instinct to respond.
I know that I've taken My Client's needs above my own.
and my clients can tell. That's why I get so many referrals.

I was hoping for the people on this board to behave as you describe them.
That hasnt been my experience so far.
and I certainly didnt come here to argue.

anyway, Thanks for being one of the few.
I appreciate YOU taking your time to post.

Just a short comment after a very long one. What people were mostly attacking was your attitude after you stated your error.

Just a short comment after a very long one. What people were mostly attacking was your attitude after you stated your error.

Yes, you are right.
I made a mistake in asking the question.
and Even though I didnt like the comments that followed,
It shouldnt have bothered me. No one here knows me.

The escalation would have been avoided if I had let it go,
and asked the question again more clearly.
:embarrassed:

Yes, you are right.
I made a mistake in asking the question.
and Even though I didnt like the comments that followed,
It shouldnt have bothered me. No one here knows me.

The escalation would have been avoided if I had let it go,
and asked the question again more clearly.
:embarrassed:

Much better. Now we can start all over. I screw up all the time. Hope you had a great day.:)

Back