Any TN Med Supp Carriers for this Guy?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Takes insulin (40 units daily), had heart stent placement in 2008. Healthy otherwise (if that's possible!). Oxford & Equitable both declined him. He is 70 and paying nearly $230 for Omaha and looking for something cheaper. He is a current client but I don't know who else will take him except AARP, and if is a level 2 then that wouldn't help him either.

any suggestions?

Takes insulin (40 units daily), had heart stent placement in 2008. Healthy otherwise (if that's possible!). Oxford & Equitable both declined him. He is 70 and paying nearly $230 for Omaha and looking for something cheaper. He is a current client but I don't know who else will take him except AARP, and if is a level 2 then that wouldn't help him either.

any suggestions?

You might check with Cigna(ARLIC).

Takes insulin (40 units daily), had heart stent placement in 2008. Healthy otherwise (if that's possible!). Oxford & Equitable both declined him. He is 70 and paying nearly $230 for Omaha and looking for something cheaper. He is a current client but I don't know who else will take him except AARP, and if is a level 2 then that wouldn't help him either. any suggestions?

Is he on Plan N with Omaha?

You might check with Cigna(ARLIC).

I have had better luck with Cigna than Oxford with diabetics...

----------

any suggestions?

Why did equitable decline?

Latest posts

Back