Anybody Used Benepath Leads?

$25 for a health lead? Are you talking about U65? If so that better be a live transfer or at least exclusive and fully qualified.

FYI:

Shield icon
This website has been reported as unsafe
aplanforeveryone.com
We recommend that you do not continue to this website.
Recommended icon Go to my home page instead
This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.
More information More information
Not recommended icon
Microsoft SmartScreen

Talked to someone from Benepath today on exclusive leads for both med supp and FE. Contract is pretty straight forward and their business model seems great. Anyone have any successes ? Failures ?

Much appreciated as always
Well I just purchased aged leads from Benepath last Friday and they are crappy, missing information, bad phone numbers and bad emails address. This is what I explained to the rep last Monday and his reply I got back over the phone was well send extra leads to offset the duplicates, as for the missing information or wrong information they only provide what is entered from the website. My math: The lead list shows 151 leads; 9 duplicated; 32 missing addresses; 6 incomplete names; which equals 47 leads that need to be corrected. The cost of $200 for 133 leads; (list of leads 151-5 (duplicates) - 32 (missing address) - 6 (incomplete names) = 108, not a real complete list of 133 leads. The different types of lead programs that I purchased in the past have always had the above mentioned included with the leads that I received. Yes, sometimes the information was wrong, but complete. The only type of leads that were either incomplete or missing the information was Turning 65 List (which I receive at no charge). So I am not a fan of aged leads from Benepath and I will not be using them again for a few reasons. The leads are not what was described and when I asked to correct the list well the reply said it all. STAY AWAY!

They have been horrendous for the past month, getting people saying that they filled out a form for "free detergent" and needing to sign up for medicaid...I dont know what happened to them as they were decent before

Don't waste your time or money with buying these leads. I've been an agent over 15 years and these are some of the worst leads I've ever purchased. $19.95 for an exclusive live lead. What a joke. 53 leads I received in 3 weeks and 1 person actually responded. Come to find out it was a month old and she didn't need health coverage. It was for Medicare Advantage. They suck you in with signing a contract and won't let you out. Rude representative and manager. They both questioned my selling experience and called me and the customer a liar. REALLY???? I'm filing a complaint with the BBB and disputing my charges. ***Stay Away***

That is Baloney, They don't keep you locked in a contract, I have worked with them for at least 3 maybe 4 years

They do have times where the lead quality goes down for a little while I do turn off my leads when that happens I do turn off my leads in Aug till Oct 15th and from dec 7th till 2nd week jan,

I had canceled in my 1st year no issues

They work with me more then any other lead provider I have worked with

I have always profited in the long run with them, I have made good money with them this AEP as well.

I am not saying they are perfect or magic leads or anything like that and there are times they frustrate me but, I call BS on your comment

They had me in a 6 month contract. I don’t personally remember that but according to the first page I claimed that. And I trust my 3-4 year ago self lol

Doesn't sound worth it to me. I'm stuck for 2 more months paying $30 per DM lead and I may break even for the 6 month period. I also send a mailer out that averages about $10-12 per DM lead. Before I get a PM about it, it's just a generic mailer from lead concept.

Doesn't sound like you were in 6 month contract with benipath, Sound like you were in contract for DM leads elsewhere and didn't think that price for benipath was worth it based on your DM situation.

Back