Anyone in CT?

insuranceconceptscindy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
I'm not even going to try to spell it. :no:

I have a guy, who is currently laid up in the hospital in Greenwich, and will probably be there for a while. He and his wife will be making CT their home, permanently, in the next month or two.
PM me if you can help get them set up with CT Med sup and PDP plans.
Thanks!
Cindy

I'm not even going to try to spell it. :no:

I have a guy, who is currently laid up in the hospital in Greenwich, and will probably be there for a while. He and his wife will be making CT their home, permanently, in the next month or two.
PM me if you can help get them set up with CT Med sup and PDP plans.
Thanks!
Cindy

Connecticut. Just like it sounds...sort of not really.

I'm from there but hang my hat in parts unknown now. I have many non-res but decided to let that one lapse, sorry. Not worth doing business in that state but I'll see if I can get you someone if you cannot find anyone on here.

hi Cindy,

I just happened to catch your post about looking for an agent in ct. I happen to live and do business in ct. i am actually not too far from where your potential clients are moving to. I could certainly help you out and them out, as over half my business is in medicare both supps and advantage. shoot me an email as i do not have enuff posts to pm- although i have been following this forum for over four years. lol [email protected]
I also have an educational website all about medicare and medicare supplements that i can email you. Your clients can get to know how med supps work in ct. they are a little different than the rest of the country! Thanks Rob

Back