Anyone Know of a Good Med Supp FMO/IMO?

I wouldn't count those July/August prospects out yet. I don't start marketing T65 until 3+ months out, so we're about to hone in on July now. Our agents all do well. Many clients say they have been mailed to and called long before then, but don't really start paying attention until the Medicare card shows up in the mail.

Oh I still call them but
You must not be in FL. 3 month mailers don't work here anymore. They used to.

Hell I sent out august weeks back just to see if I could get people closer in age. Got 1 august card.

----------

Ok I just emailed my lead company and sent out a T65 for just my county and July only. Let's see how this goes.

Oh I still call them but
You must not be in FL. 3 month mailers don't work here anymore. They used to.

Hell I sent out august weeks back just to see if I could get people closer in age. Got 1 august card.

----------

Ok I just emailed my lead company and sent out a T65 for just my county and July only. Let's see how this goes.

Quick update. It's been nearly one month that I sent out July lead cards and have gotten exactly ZERO leads in yet. Hell, a week later I sent out a personal card with my name and number letting them know exactly what I do and that one has already gotten me a sale and other leads.

Mailing out cards 3 months before their T65 in Florida does NOT work

So do you think you are going to have to go to multiple mailings per lead?

I'll just continue on what works for me. I don't mail 3 months out with the generic card. I mail them earlier and get a 4% return. I see each client twice.
I am doing ok on my "personal" mailer to folks 3-4 months out too. My first time doing it and I'll continue it. Along with my 5, 6, and 7 month out mailer

Back