Anyone Know of a Good Med Supp FMO/IMO?

Focus LTC

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm looking for a new FMO/IMO for Med Supps. Looking for one with REAL lead support not recycled BS and a decent contract.

I'm down in MD but also work in south central PA with a little philly tickel from time to time and also licenced in VA.

Can anyone help me get started? I'm serious about the lead support. Does anyone have a contract that includes direct mail, internet, or telemarketed leads for Med Supps? Or maybe even a co-op program?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. I'm not interested in Med Supp E-books.

I'm looking for a new FMO/IMO for Med Supps. Looking for one with REAL lead support not recycled BS and a decent contract.

I'm down in MD but also work in south central PA with a little philly tickel from time to time and also licenced in VA.

Can anyone help me get started? I'm serious about the lead support. Does anyone have a contract that includes direct mail, internet, or telemarketed leads for Med Supps? Or maybe even a co-op program?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. I'm not interested in Med Supp E-books.

If what you are looking for was available we all would be contracted with the same company.
What you are asking about doesn't exist. For that reason I stopped buying "leads" for Med Supps years ago. It was nothing but a huge waste of money. I would suggest that you begin generating your own. It will be a whole lot more productive for you.

Frank,

I was with an FMO that gave me about 50 direct mail responders a month for T65. All you had to do was submit apps to continue getting leads. In return they would knock your contract down to 18 points but to me that was worth it to have people to see and for them to take on the risk of the mailers. The problem is the carrier's rate in my area as of July 1 has skyrocketed and the lead program isn't offered for the lower cost carriers through this FMO. That's why I'm looking around. So if anyone has a similar set up let me know.

On the other hand Frank, I have seen your posts on here and I am interested in learning more about how you operate. How is it that you generate your own leads?

Must of been simpler times in 2009 when you could cold call med supps yourself. I feel like there's so many agents that have hired telemarketers today than there was back then and clients are getting overwhelmed.

That was a Failed marketing strategy for me. I'm back to running t65 DM's F2F and kicking butt again.

Must of been simpler times in 2009 when you could cold call med supps yourself. I feel like there's so many agents that have hired telemarketers today than there was back then and clients are getting overwhelmed.

That was a Failed marketing strategy for me. I'm back to running t65 DM's F2F and kicking butt again.

How far out are you mailing your cards for the best response?

It's too bad really, the telemarketing road is being flooded. Prospects are telling me they are getting hammered. There's a lot of people that have cell phones now, and when I put together a data list, I'd say only about one third of the list has a phone number attached, and then less after a DNC filter.

DM and Internet are the only way to I can think of to reach the other name son that list. Well, I guess there's always door knocking

How far out are you mailing your cards for the best response?

Im seeing T65's right now that are sept oct nov. I still have July and august leads I have yet to get a hold of but I'm pretty sure the ones I get a hold of have already spoken to an agent.

Out here in Jax I get a lot of Tricare too. Ready to move to Tampa!

Im seeing T65's right now that are sept oct nov. I still have July and august leads I have yet to get a hold of but I'm pretty sure the ones I get a hold of have already spoken to an agent.

I wouldn't count those July/August prospects out yet. I don't start marketing T65 until 3+ months out, so we're about to hone in on July now. Our agents all do well. Many clients say they have been mailed to and called long before then, but don't really start paying attention until the Medicare card shows up in the mail.

I used to live in Jacksonville, lots of Navy for sure in that area.

----------

I wouldn't count those July/August prospects out yet. I don't start marketing T65 until 3+ months out, so we're about to hone in on July now. Our agents all do well. Many clients say they have been mailed to and called long before then, but don't really start paying attention until the Medicare card shows up in the mail.

I just mailed for July and August. A lot of them may have already done something, but many are still waiting because like you mentioned, they haven't seen their card yet, or they have yet to talk with someone who is happy to spend the time to educate them on ALL their options.

Back