Anyone Use Cancer Plans in the Senior Market?

dignitylmg

Expert
I recieved an e-mail with a link for Cancer insurance and it looks interesting.

Is anyone currently selling cancer insurance in the senior market and if so, has it been worth while?

Senior market goes to age 85 but I don't think the cancer plans go anywhere near that. Not sure though.

Conseco has one for seniors. Not sure how high up the age goes though. They are all a waste of money, you might as well sell them more FE.

Better ease up on the drugs, SAI. One has nothing to do with the other. Cancer plans pay a lump sum on first diagnosis to help pay the costs involved. FE only pays on death. Was that simple enough?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thought he was selling diet supplements or some other crap?

Rick

You are so jealous. Keep it up Rick. When was the last time you made an intelligent posting?
:SLEEP:

Last edited:
You are so jealous. Keep it up Rick. When was the last time you made an intelligent posting?

You mean prior to this one:

Originally Posted by somarco
I believe Rabbi is peddling that product to seniors.

Thought he was selling diet supplements or some other crap?

Seriously, don't hate me because I'm smarter and more ethical than you. Hate me because I think you're a jerk.

Rick

I recieved an e-mail with a link for Cancer insurance and it looks interesting.

Is anyone currently selling cancer insurance in the senior market and if so, has it been worth while?

It doesn't cost anything to offer the plan and you have an opportunity to make some extra money. Since half of men and a third of women get cancer, it makes sense to have the plan. I do have a connection to get your own website with quote engine and self enrollment. It includes critical illness also. The CI enrollment ends about 65 and will cover until 85. If you want info on it, PM me.

Better ease up on the drugs, SAI. One has nothing to do with the other. Cancer plans pay a lump sum on first diagnosis to help pay the costs involved. FE only pays on death. Was that simple enough?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok superstar. I never said they had the same benefits. I guess your clients would need a cancer plan since you stick everyone with a MA plan. The money is better spent on life insurance. Go ahead and keep selling lottery tickets and I'll stick to insurance.

Back