Aon Targeting Individuals?

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Aon has paired up with MyMedicareMatters as a "partner" to help seniors navigate the medicare maze with their private exchange. I have clients that are retirees from large firms that contracted with Aon for their retiree consulting services. The general feedback is, the reps have minimal knowledge, only recommend a few plans and in many cases, the prices for the plans are higher than the open market.

The NCOA seems to be a left leaning PAC much like AARP, but maybe that is just my view.

I do see some good information on the NCOA site as well as MyMedicareMatters but am reluctant to suggest these sites. This video does a good job of providing an overview to approaching Medicare but the Aon ad at the end is annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld9gvxm4unI

What are your thoughts on NCOA and MMM as a suggested resource for prospects and clients?

I don't think much of any organization that leave's the agent out of an ad. I tried working with our local council on aging a few year's back only to be told they send anyone that asks to SHIP and then ship throw's out a few suggestion's or show's them how to enroll on Medicare.gov, they may now be sending to AON who know's.

Well sure, but if you watched the cartoon to the end you would know Aon is impartial..............

Back