Assisted Living Communities

Tell you what, why don't you go try and write policies in those places.

And yes you're a green pea. When I told you to just bypass the administrator and go room to room, you actually asked me, "isn't that illegal". DUHHHHH...:SLEEP:

Did you not get enough hugs growing up? It was rhetorical, but I'm here for information not to be belittled by :nah:an expert:nah:. Thanks for making me feel welcome. 2 thumbs up.

Did you not get enough hugs growing up? It was rhetorical, but I'm here for information not to be belittled by :nah:an expert:nah:. Thanks for making me feel welcome. 2 thumbs up.

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry if I gave you too much sh*t. I still stand by what I said, but I shouldn't have been a smart ass about it.

I got plenty of hugs from my mom growing up, not many from the old man. Thanks for caring.:yes:

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry if I gave you too much sh*t. I still stand by what I said, but I shouldn't have been a smart ass about it.

I got plenty of hugs from my mom growing up, not many from the old man. Thanks for caring.:yes:

Glad to be here. Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to break b$lls.

Awe - my new me is rubbing off on others. So sweet . . .

FE Medicare LTC ins. etc. has anyone found success marketing to the administrators of senior housing?

FE isn't my gig, but if SNF's and assisted living facilities were hot markets for Medicare and LTCi you can bet smart agents would already be knocking down the doors to get in there.

Back