Assurance Group in North Carolina

Winter_123

Guru
5000 Post Club
Anyone familiar with those folks. I called Americo today just to get some info about getting appointed for their FE. I am just interested in their guaranteed issue, or in looking it over anyway. They said that they do not appoint direct and referred me to the Assurance Group in North Carolina. All of you southern guys must know about them. When I hear North Carolina, I think NAA and my eyes glaze over so help me out here a little. I dont want much from them so I just want to know if they are at least "okay" or whether there are watch-outs. Have not printed off their paperwork yet so have not seen their payout yet.

What sayeth thee?

Winter

I had a brief experience with TAG and it was not good. Also made me wait full 6 months to move my contract out of spite. I say "pass" on TAG.

Ditto. If you're still not sure check them out at Ripoff Report Search Results: the assurance group

TAG is the EVIL EMPIRE
:cool:

Alright, thanks. I guess I have reached the point where I am now a veteran at some of this and my gut has started to serve me well. As I said in my post, I got that old NAA feeling from them right from the get go and you guys have provided some detail to go with it. Frig em. I was just looking to fill in a tiny niche product which I can get anywhere. Dont want to hear about leads, recruiting or any of that jive, puke.

Just for a little entertainment value though, I will share one little tidbit with you. This recruiter clown that I talked to for ten seconds told me that they pay the highest payout you can get. As I said, I share that just for giggles.

Winter

Alright, thanks. I guess I have reached the point where I am now a veteran at some of this and my gut has started to serve me well. As I said in my post, I got that old NAA feeling from them right from the get go and you guys have provided some detail to go with it. Frig em. I was just looking to fill in a tiny niche product which I can get anywhere. Dont want to hear about leads, recruiting or any of that jive, puke.

Just for a little entertainment value though, I will share one little tidbit with you. This recruiter clown that I talked to for ten seconds told me that they pay the highest payout you can get. As I said, I share that just for giggles.

Winter
Huh, bet we pay more. Check around 1st.

Stay far away. TAG is somehow related to parker. Several years later, I still have agents trying to get a release. One got a release, and they reported contract violations and got his Humana contract terminated post release. I would recommend Karen @ Integrated Benefits x218.

If you go to North Carolina's SCC page, and look up the assurance group, you will find Dalvin Parkers signature on some of the documents. Dont go with these guys! As a matter of fact, dont go with any captive agency.

Back