ATT Cancels Retiree Health Plan

No. It's because George Bush left him with such a mess.

Lol lllllllllljkkkkkkkkk

----------

Yeah my father in law retired from ATT. I emailed him a couple of Westfalls videos and a link to this thread.

I hope he reads through it all.

We put on 230 ish clients Oct 1 to Oct 1, 30-35 since Oct 1, 2014 alone... I ain't dealing with this crap. We have a new standing rule: Callers from ATT get "You have to deal with your AON exchange rep".

Awww...come on, you don't want to make a 'selfie' YouTube video to build trust and credibility??? :D

We put on 230 ish clients Oct 1 to Oct 1, 30-35 since Oct 1, 2014 alone... I ain't dealing with this crap. We have a new standing rule: Callers from ATT get "You have to deal with your AON exchange rep".

Some of us are still willing to help the AT&T retirees when we can make the time.

What goes around comes around.

Some of us are still willing to help the AT&T retirees when we can make the time.

What goes around comes around.

What goes around comes around?

really?

We all choose our prospects.. and are free to do so ...last time I checked.

No argument here.

Since some people have made it clear they have no intention of helping any AT&T retirees just thought I would state my intentions. Frankly, I don't know why someone would post that they will not take calls unless they were getting bombarded with calls as a result of this thread.

I do a fair amount of pro-bono work when I have the time. More often than not it comes back in the form of referrals where I can earn a dollar or two.

That's all I am saying.

No argument here.

Since some people have made it clear they have no intention of helping any AT&T retirees just thought I would state my intentions. Frankly, I don't know why someone would post that they will not take calls unless they were getting bombarded with calls as a result of this thread.

I do a fair amount of pro-bono work when I have the time. More often than not it comes back in the form of referrals where I can earn a dollar or two.

That's all I am saying.

Which is why you have been in business for 20+ years.

What goes around, comes around.

I too have been in business for over 20 years, do a ton of free work. ATT retirees have a resource, it is their exchange. I rent a place close to the office this time of year to eliminate the 1.6 hours in commuting, I'm here at 6:30 am and still here at 8pm, we have more than enough to take care of without scheduling apts for those that will most likely use the exchange products.

Not being harsh, it is not like the low income SLMB folks that need nothing more than pdp work, will be harmed by a mapd and can't afford a supplement (and shouldn't buy one anyway)... we do them for free and they appreciate it. Referral flow is far from my worry, it flows big time. My problem is time and energy to keep it going six and seven days/week through December 15th.

We have a new standing rule: Callers from ATT get "You have to deal with your AON exchange rep".

..................................................................................

Back