Berwick or Jack Schroder and Associates

insurancemet

Guru
100+ Post Club
They are both Fmo for medicare...anyone have experience with either one, advise which one better to go with? Thanks.

Have you checked AgentPipeline.com (Integrated Benefits). I've had good luck with them and know a lot of other agents have as well.

They are both Fmo for medicare...anyone have experience with either one, advise which one better to go with? Thanks.

I am under Berwick and they seem to be great. They are very on top of getting the apps processed in a timely manner. I am through an agent below them so i don't know how they are for support other than processing.

I am under Berwick and they seem to be great. They are very on top of getting the apps processed in a timely manner. I am through an agent below them so i don't know how they are for support other than processing.

I agree with Jimmy, Berwick is responsive whenever I call or email. I also agree with Josh as I have my Anthem contract with Integrated. I was just on the phone with Integrated and they answered every question I had.

... I have my Anthem contract with Integrated. I was just on the phone with Integrated and they answered every question I had.

Questions answered such as; When will I get paid for issued business? Like I'm sure IB can answer that question!
Just a little humor :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is it better to sign up directly with an FMO or Mga under an FMO?

Depends on the FMO and the MGA under the FMO. If the FMO provides what you need directly and offers a contract you are ok with then FMO direct may be good. An MGA may just amount to another tier to suck commissions from you or they may provide some added benefits like training, leads, etc.

JSA is only worried about recruiting, they have dropped the ball on two contracts of mine and never did the follow up work they should have.
They are a bunch of 20 year old walking around in suits doing a whole bunch of nothing but recruiting.

JSA is only worried about recruiting, they have dropped the ball on two contracts of mine and never did the follow up work they should have.
They are a bunch of 20 year old walking around in suits doing a whole bunch of nothing but recruiting.

At least they're wearing suits :)

Back