Best Company for GI MedSupp?

Just curious...why do you like Aetna for GI? I did until they cut the commissions. Oxford pays almost 4 times as much...that's the one I like for GI. Aetna's the one for 81 and over UW.:yes:

----------

Why so secretive? If you know of another company besides Oxford Life that pays full commission on GI Supps.....why not share with the Forum?:skeptical:

Because then he can't send contracting paperwork for low comp....

Just curious...why do you like Aetna for GI? I did until they cut the commissions. Oxford pays almost 4 times as much...that's the one I like for GI. Aetna's the one for 81 and over UW.:yes:

----------

Why so secretive? If you know of another company besides Oxford Life that pays full commission on GI Supps.....why not share with the Forum?:skeptical:

Just called Aetna (CLI) today to check their GI comp in Indiana and the lady I spoke with said no commission reduction for GI. :skeptical: hope she was right...

This may be a dumb question but I thought Aflac stopped selling Medicare supplements in 2013. Can you still write policies in your state?

You must not have been around here long of enough to catch the sarcasm of some posters.

Back