Best Lead Mailing to Generate Inbound Calls?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Was curious what lead piece was good on generating inbound calls, rather than the traditional card that is mailed back in. This is for Med Supps.

Was curious what lead piece was good on generating inbound calls, rather than the traditional card that is mailed back in. This is for Med Supps.

Well with BRC you obviously don't get any inbound calls but I was toying with the idea of starting back up my personal mailer that I used to send out to T65's that congratulated them on their upcoming bday and to let them know what I do.
I only left my number on it but this time I have a website to include also. It only generated about a .25-.5% response but they were an easy sell.

With a return rate of .5%, you would only receive 5 leads per 1,000 mailed. Can't make money that way. Were your mailings for Med Adv or Med Supp?

Where would you direct your future mailings---t65 for med supps, med adv or forget this market and target 67-72 age group for med supp?

With a return rate of .5%, you would only receive 5 leads per 1,000 mailed. Can't make money that way. Were your mailings for Med Adv or Med Supp? Where would you direct your future mailings---t65 for med supps, med adv or forget this market and target 67-72 age group for med supp?

Sure you can. When I got the inbound calls from the BRC's, they were pretty close to lay downs.

We use one that says "Free Trip to Hawaii if you qualify and if you call within 48 hours of receipt."

That really seems to get the phone ringing.

Of course, we haven't yet had anyone actually qualify for the trip.
:biggrin:

My mistake, chazm. You're getting calls, not reply cards. Ok, I agree with you but wonder how u can get .05% to call? It's such an aggressive approach i'd assume it would scare people out of responding. If u can do it, great for you.

My mistake, chazm. You're getting calls, not reply cards. Ok, I agree with you but wonder how u can get .05% to call? It's such an aggressive approach i'd assume it would scare people out of responding. If u can do it, great for you.

Haven't done it in 2 years but I was thinking about starting again. It's not a big money maker but it's easy. Most people obviously don't respond but I can definitely see 10 calls from 2k letters. 1 or 2 May say, "I'm just calling to tell you to stop sending letters" lol

Back