Best Med Supp E-app? Worst E-app?

Focus LTC

Guru
1000 Post Club
What are your opinions on the new Med Supp e-apps out?

Who has the best for tele sales?

Who has the best for F2F?

Who has the most signature options? (voice, wet, electronic)

Which carriers will do some work for you? (get banking info, social, call to get a voice signature, etc.)

Right now my number 1 and number 2 carriers do not have an e-app option so I have limited experience...

Thanks.

What are your opinions on the new Med Supp e-apps out?

Who has the best for tele sales?

Who has the best for F2F?

Who has the most signature options? (voice, wet, electronic)

Which carriers will do some work for you? (get banking info, social, call to get a voice signature, etc.)

Right now my number 1 and number 2 carriers do not have an e-app option so I have limited experience...

Thanks.

I have used two, heartland and cigna.

Heartland was a piece of cake, everything done over the phone and POS approval. You just do a 3 way call and they handle it. I would assume Equitable to be the same.

Cigna had a few redundancies, but all in all not bad.You have to fill out the application and then do a 3 way call for the phone interview.

Neither required a wet signature, but rather just basic info and were easy to get rolling.

I have used two, heartland and cigna.

Heartland was a piece of cake, everything done over the phone and POS approval. You just do a 3 way call and they handle it. I would assume Equitable to be the same.

Cigna had a few redundancies, but all in all not bad.You have to fill out the application and then do a 3 way call for the phone interview.

Neither required a wet signature, but rather just basic info and were easy to get rolling.

Equitable/Heartlands would be much better if they didn't require a paper replacement form. New Era/Philly American have the best E app in my opinion.

Equitable/Heartlands would be much better if they didn't require a paper replacement form. New Era/Philly American have the best E app in my opinion.

I forgot about the whole replacement form with those two. Fortunately haven't dealt with that yet. I have heard great things about New Era/Phillys E-app and should have them to use in the next few days.

I forgot about the whole replacement form with those two. Fortunately haven't dealt with that yet. I have heard great things about New Era/Phillys E-app and should have them to use in the next few days.

I love the New Era e-app, but be careful with them. In some states they pay reduced commissions and in some they pay zero commissions for open enrollment.

I love the New Era e-app, but be careful with them. In some states they pay reduced commissions and in some they pay zero commissions for open enrollment.

Hopefully you know that New Era changed their rules here in Georgia. OE business is now full commission instead of half.

And I agree, their E-App is by far the best of any I've used.

Hopefully you know that New Era changed their rules here in Georgia. OE business is now full commission instead of half.

And I agree, their E-App is by far the best of any I've used.

Philly now looks like a good option here in UT. Took a look at the E app and looks pretty easy. Are there pre set security questions to confirm the e sig or is it a question they make up?

Back