Best Med Supp Quote Engine?

Hi,

We currently only have agent facing quoting tools. You can send emails out of our system to potential insured's with full or filtered results in a PDF with your picture or logo.

If you're looking to fuel a quoting engine we can provide the data for that as well. You would have to have the quoting tool built/maintained, but we can supply rate data in CSV format to fuel it, with monthly updates.

I'm in all day- give me a call (402.502.7747 x1002) and I can show you what we can do on an interactive webinar if you like. It will give you a better idea of how everything works.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanks, but I want and need a client quote engine with autoresponder for my site. I have one I am pleased with but always willing to jump ship if something better comes along.

Hi, this is Brynn at CSG. As Jordon said above, there are many good quoting engines being offered these days. They have the ability to show an independent agent what they can sell to be the most competitive in different markets as well as keep an eye on the competition.

Here’s what CSG offers with its quoting tools:

Competitive Intelligence is our business. We show you a complete market view with over 170 Modernized Med Supp carriers, nationally, as well as Medicare Select, Med Advantage, PDP and Final Expense Life plans.

We aren’t a marketing company. We will not try to recruit you, you can access our tools and be appointed with anyone. We don’t only show selected companies.

We have more than just premium rates. We show rate change history, attained age increases, and underwriting information for all carriers.

We are inexpensive. Plans start at $10/month.

I’d be happy to answer any questions on our services or host an online walkthrough for anyone that is interested- just shoot me a pm or email me at [email protected].
. I have had the pleasure of seeing all it is that CSG can do. If you plan on selling on rate history and loss ratio vs just the lowet rate out there CSG could be very helpful.

Brynn - you should post a print screen of a sample quote. I don't think people realize everything your quote engine spits out.

. I have had the pleasure of seeing all it is that CSG can do. If you plan on selling on rate history and loss ratio vs just the lowet rate out there CSG could be very helpful.

Brynn - you should post a print screen of a sample quote. I don't think people realize everything your quote engine spits out.

Good idea Brian!

Here's a PDF with a sample showing all the bells and whistles we have for Med Supp.

csgactuarial.com/sample-pdf/MaxPlanSample.pdf (<--- Copy and paste that in your address bar bc I haven't made 10 posts yet!)

Let me know if questions.

Thanks,
Brynn

Thanks for the PDF.

I can't see sending/showing that to a client. Way too much information for most buyers. No need to confuse them more than they already are.

I keep it very simple.

Totally understand- the results are completely filterable to your preference show as many (or few) companies, pieces of information or statistics as you want to show. I just put it all out there for the pros!

Brynn

Mark, never used Norvax for Medicare, only major med. Never liked their interface or the (lack of) customer service.

Have Quotit major med/Medicare on one site. Like the major med, not impressed with Medicare.

Use the JHP engine on the other site and reasonably pleased with it.

Brynn, do you take any other payment besides Paypal?

I'd tried to sign up but refuse to use a Paypal account ever again (horror stories a plenty; as many others).

Back