Best Med Supp Quote Engine?

lakeloveroktx

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What is the best.

I had a demo from CSG Actuarial has a good looking system for $30 per month.

I have been using Ritter but they no longer quote some companies.

What is the best.

I like the one you can use from Pinnacle insurance if you contract with them. I believe it is the agency version of the Health Plan One quote engine. Free of charge and you quote all carriers, you just need to have one contract with them to get access. I like the fact that you can email SOB, Outline of Coverage and the application to you or client. You can add the same quote engine to your personal site, but for I think $50 a month, I am not sure if it is worth it.

Last edited:
Thanks Bpenn9.

I will take a look at them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Which Pinnacle. I found a lot.

Last edited:
CSG Actuarial has ben the best I've seen and used.

What is the best.

You may want to take a look at HealthPlanOne's quoting tool as well, they quote Med supp, med advantage and PDP plans from 65 plus companies and includes a forms engine for all those carriers. it also has a mobile version that can be accessed on your smartphone or ipad. You can buy it for the same amount per month as CSG's tool or contract with them and get it for free.

I got an email today from Premier Senior Marketing offering the CSG quote engine for free if you have contracts through them. Does anybody else know of any other FMO's offering discounts? I'm too cheap to pay full price.

I got an email today from Premier Senior Marketing offering the CSG quote engine for free if you have contracts through them. Does anybody else know of any other FMO's offering discounts? I'm too cheap to pay full price.

Very interesting, after looking at CSG that looks like the most comrehensive quoting tool out there. Transfer your contracts to me and ill pay for your CSG ;)

Back