Best Source of Leads for Med Supp Phone Sales?

All over C/L I've seen Ads posted for a biz op that is selling a lead scraper, I've seen the demo (great) but they are selling it like an MLM $500.00 you make $400. With that I did some research and found an actual Software developer that has the same type scraper for under $100.00 It's awsome I'm working the details out to distribute it and will have it by the 5th of June. It will answer the prayers of Agents looking for an unlimited supply fresh off the internet the moment you activate it... Herb

June 5th eh? I marked it on my calendar.

All over C/L I've seen Ads posted for a biz op that is selling a lead scraper, I've seen the demo (great) but they are selling it like an MLM $500.00 you make $400. With that I did some research and found an actual Software developer that has the same type scraper for under $100.00 It's awsome I'm working the details out to distribute it and will have it by the 5th of June. It will answer the prayers of Agents looking for an unlimited supply fresh off the internet the moment you activate it... Herb

A word scarper isnt a lead generator:skeptical:, its a list scraper. They have been around for years and google is your friend:

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lead scraper software free

Back