Buffett Senior Healthcare

Or it can earn you 10k, 20k $100k. They can throw out any number they want.
Rule of thumb. If they are providing free leads then you are giving up commissions. Probably a lot if they are real leads and not just a name and a number. Which a lot of companies love to call leads.

Off topic but this girl I was dating a couple of months ago said she had 15 referrals to get a hold of. I was like, "damn! Congrats".
I then told her that I get 1-2 a month and she wasn't impressed in the least.
Come to find out, when she sells a client, she ask for 5 referrals from that client. Just a number and a name. I felt bad but had to inform her that's not a referral. That's hardly even a lead.

Or it can earn you 10k, 20k $100k. They can throw out any number they want.
Rule of thumb. If they are providing free leads then you are giving up commissions. Probably a lot if they are real leads and not just a name and a number. Which a lot of companies love to call leads.

Off topic but this girl I was dating a couple of months ago said she had 15 referrals to get a hold of. I was like, "damn! Congrats".
I then told her that I get 1-2 a month and she wasn't impressed in the least.
Come to find out, when she sells a client, she ask for 5 referrals from that client. Just a number and a name. I felt bad but had to inform her that's not a referral. That's hardly even lead.

Whats wrong w that "warm referral?"
Whats your definition of a good lead.

Its a lead can be good can be bad, Some can be offended no one asked them if they want a call, I would say these work out as good as a decent lead

I would not consider it as the same level as a referral though.

I don't have a definition of a good lead. A name and a number is a contact. If that client calls their friend to inform them of the impending call then it's a lead. When a clients friend/relative/coworker etc calls me and ask for my services, that's a referral.

I cannot speak to the quality of their leads, but all of your commissions are assigned to them and they provide no releases.

Search this site many threads over the years for Buffet Senior Healthcare.
Also Google is your friend check out Richard P. Dale Jr. the owner.

I don't have a definition of a good lead. A name and a number is a contact. If that client calls their friend to inform them of the impending call then it's a lead. When a clients friend/relative/coworker etc calls me and ask for my services, that's a referral.

Its not a lead you can call to discuss MAPD. The Medicare member has to call YOU

So I can get the White pages and call those LEADS!!

Kinda like Charlie Sheens boiler room boss in Wall Street?

Its not a lead you can call to discuss MAPD. The Medicare member has to call YOU

So I can get the White pages and call those LEADS!!

Kinda like Charlie Sheens boiler room boss in Wall Street?

Who said anything about MAPD?

And no, if you read what I said, that would be a contact. A name and a number is just a contact, not a lead. A BRC would be a lead. Paying for an internet lead would be a lead. A call in from someone who referred them is a referral. This is all IMO of course.

My bad--forgot to mention you could not discuss PDP either--and if you can't discuss PDP whats the point of discussing Med Supps

So its all good--if you want the names and phone numbers of total strangers with which you may not discuss ANY Medicare products---suits me!

Back