BXBS What's Sup? Yay or Nay? I'm Getting Mixed Signals :-/

I've been told by a few financial counselors that they like BXBS Sups, but how can they care about one payer over another if they all pay the same?

And then I find that my upline doesn't rep, soOoOooo... anyone have the back story?

I've been told by a few financial counselors that they like BXBS Sups, but how can they care about one payer over another if they all pay the same?

And then I find that my upline doesn't rep, soOoOooo... anyone have the back story?

It's because they dont know much about the medsupp business, so they just put people with bcbs and move on. I know a few financial advisors that do that. They don't even know what a plan G is. They just sell the F. I sold one BCBS F in the past 7 years, and it was to a guy who was wealthy and he only wanted the bcbs bc his best friend already got it and I wasnt gonna change his mind.

Been there.

Its TEXAS. Everytime we turn around, some other carrier is pulling out or threatening to pull out.

And it really doesn't matter. They are not YOUR clients. They are the financial planners clients. Give em what they want. Write BCBS direct.

I would try to explain the sundown of F in 2020, though. If for no other reason then to stop a "why didn't you tell me" call in January 2020.

Maybe you can educate them on what they are advising. The biggest problem you're going to run into with that is they probably already think they know everything and won't listen to you. May be worth a try though, especially if they are referring business to you.

Back