BXBSTX Med Supp App Lacks EFT Withdrawal Date

They would take out 1 month's premium and then 1 month's premium on the same day of next month. No pro-rated amounts.

I knew they wouldn't pro-rate it. So they're doing it the way it's almost always done. Hope your client doesn't have a NSF. Still think you should've had them direct bill the 1st month then out it on EFT to avoid chance of NSF.:)

I knew they wouldn't pro-rate it. So they're doing it the way it's almost always done. Hope your client doesn't have a NSF. Still think you should've had them direct bill the 1st month then out it on EFT to avoid chance of NSF.:)

Boys....I've got a beer that says this gets screwed up in the next 6 months. ;)

Y'all are now confronting an issue I attempted to raise in another thread awhile back. They initial response I got from someone there was that I did not know what in the #### I was talking about because I wasn't calling on people.

However, I thought the upshot of that thread was that the carriers billed on dates corresponding to actual disbursements of SSI and SS in a given month, rather than a fixed date within the month which would float around the actual government disbursement date in a given month.

Y'all are now confronting an issue I attempted to raise in another thread awhile back. They initial response I got from someone there was that I did not know what in the #### I was talking about because I wasn't calling on people.

However, I thought the upshot of that thread was that the carriers billed on dates corresponding to actual disbursements of SSI and SS in a given month, rather than a fixed date within the month which would float around the actual government disbursement date in a given month.

That was probably a FE thread. They have to set up the billing so the insurance company can get their money before the deadbeats can draw it all out. Different type of clientele.

The BXBSTX person talked me out of doing that. I did bring it up.

Back