Caller ID ? Regarding Med Supp Cold Calling

I am certified, but I don't remember reading this. I have always thought cold calling only pertained to MAPD and PDP. It concerns me too that my upline didn't know. I first called marketing at MCC and was told it was OK. Then I asked if she would get it confirmed. The VP of the brokerage confirmed that it was OK. I again asked him to confirm it and that is when he came back with the response from UHC. He hasn't returned any of my calls.

Sounds like a great upline... Well-deserving of their override.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I am certified, but I don't remember reading this. I have always thought cold calling only pertained to MAPD and PDP. It concerns me too that my upline didn't know. I first called marketing at MCC and was told it was OK. Then I asked if she would get it confirmed. The VP of the brokerage confirmed that it was OK. I again asked him to confirm it and that is when he came back with the response from UHC. He hasn't returned any of my calls.

Who's MCC? ......................

It's in the Producer Handbook.

Yes it is. It's in the Sales and Marketing Rules section. It's also in the contracting paperwork. So what we know about billy and his upline is that they didn't pay attention during their certification, they didn't read their contract and they didn't read the Producer's Handbook.

Billy, it sounds to me like you may need to consider a new upline. And possibly read your contracting paperwork and Producer's Handbook.

Yes it is. It's in the Sales and Marketing Rules section. It's also in the contracting paperwork. So what we know about billy and his upline is that they didn't pay attention during their certification, they didn't read their contract and they didn't read the Producer's Handbook.

Billy, it sounds to me like you may need to consider a new upline. And possibly read your contracting paperwork and Producer's Handbook.

Will a new upline ensure Billy reads the handbook? Maybe they ought to read it themselves, but doing so doesn't absolve Billy of the responsibility of reading it himself.

Will a new upline ensure Billy reads the handbook? Maybe they ought to read it themselves, but doing so doesn't absolve Billy of the responsibility of reading it himself.

If you're truly independent, then you don't rely on somebody else to tell you the rules.

If I have a question I can't find the answer to, I call the company. The only thing I really need a FMO for is the contract. If I can get the contract direct without going through a FMO, I get it direct.

Back