Can anyone Beat AARP Life Program?

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
Saw a lady that just took out 15k whole life for 140 a month! She's 78, smoker and diabetic. I can't find anything cheaper. Anyone know of anything else?

Saw a lady that just took out 15k whole life for 140 a month! She's 78, smoker and diabetic. I can't find anything cheaper. Anyone know of anything else?

Cheaper or better? Hard to beat AARP's price on a smoker although it's a group plan the rates can be changed. So getting something better is easy.

Cheaper or better? Hard to beat AARP's price on a smoker although it's a group plan the rates can be changed. So getting something better is easy.

Well, she can't spend more than she is. Wanted me to look for something less, but haven't found any. The policy is whole life.

Well, she can't spend more than she is. Wanted me to look for something less, but haven't found any. The policy is whole life.

I would correct that and say it's permanent. It's a group plan and it says right in the contract that the rates can be changed. Are they likely to be? No, but they are not guaranteed.

Cheaper or better?although it's a group plan the rates can be changed. So getting something better is easy.

Perhaps use Goget's "Are you a gambler?" approach (can't remember what thread I saw it - I copied it into a word file)

"Are you a gambler?"
she said No my grandma lived to 99 and (I) Said

" I can't allow you to put your family in jeopardy and one day your daughter sees my card and calls me in tears looking for her mommas policy and

I have to tell her you never bought one and
her term expire at 80 and
started writing her""

NCSF has tobacco user 78 F at $143.11/mo. for $15K.
Is $3.11/mo. extra worth the peace of mind knowing your rates will never go up?:yes:

Back