Cancer Insurance for Seniors? Need Sources

SamJackson

Expert
Does anyone know of a good Cancer insurance policy for seniors?
If you know of one available in the State of Florida - even better!

Thank you.

Sam

Why would you sell a Cancer policy to seniors? If they have Medicare and a Med Supp there is no logical reason for them to also pay a premium for Cancer Insurance.

That is something I would never recommend to any of my clients even if they asked for it.

Why would you sell a Cancer policy to seniors? If they have Medicare and a Med Supp there is no logical reason for them to also pay a premium for Cancer Insurance.

That is something I would never recommend to any of my clients even if they asked for it.

Because they DO ask for it. If they ask for final expense, I sell them that, too. If enough of them asked for auto insurance, I'd bring that to the table, as well.

I did not ask for criticism, or even your opinion. I asked for resources from those who know.

welcome to the forum :D

Seriously! I know Frank thinks that everyone on the entire forum waits with breathless anticipation for his next drop of wisdom, but I never asked for a business analysis. If I wanted someone's opinion on how to run my business, THAT would have been the topic of the post. My business model is very successful, thank you, but I'm looking to add an additional line from someone that already is engaged in that specific niche.

Seriously! I know Frank thinks that everyone on the entire forum waits with breathless anticipation for his next drop of wisdom, but I never asked for a business analysis. If I wanted someone's opinion on how to run my business, THAT would have been the topic of the post. My business model is very successful, thank you, but I'm looking to add an additional line from someone that already is engaged in that specific niche.

Lighten Up. Frank is a good guy. It's a forum...he can critique if he wants, even if you don't ask him to.

I don't work the senior market (yet), but most of my clients (under 65 major med) initially asked for copay plans. I showed them what they asked for, then showed them a HDHP/HSA plan and spent some time educating them on good use of their money.

Guess what?

Over 90% end up buying the HDHP/HSA and many of them refer others who end up doing likewise.

I think UTA has one...think its united teachers alliance? could be wrong though. I was contracted with one but never wrote it and can't say for sure that was the company

Constitution Life has a senior cancer plan. It pays out a lump sup if you are diagnosed with Cancer. Simple to sell.

Last edited:
Back