Central States Indemnity

We have absolutely no issues putting clients with CSI life if they come up competitive. Been great so far.

----------

Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliska Jednota and Manhattan Life.

I had no idea that's what the acronym meant. Thank you for typing all that.

We have absolutely no issues putting clients with CSI life if they come up competitive. Been great so far.

----------

I had no idea that's what the acronym meant. Thank you for typing all that.

You're welcome(I copied and pasted it).:laugh:

----------

EEk! Don't know what these posts mean. Help?

Hahaha, Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliska Jednota = KSKJ.:yes:

Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliska Jednota and Manhattan Life

KSKJ must have been before my time, or it came and went so fast I missed it.

MLIC still has a beating heart, at least for now. Just announced 9% increase on A, C & F and a 5% increase on G and N.

The other carriers are DOA.

KSKJ must have been before my time, or it came and went so fast I missed it.

MLIC still has a beating heart, at least for now. Just announced 9% increase on A, C & F and a 5% increase on G and N.

The other carriers are DOA.

KSKJ never really got a foothold like they have in FE. It was quite a few years ago...I never picked them up.

I only listed Manhattan to complete the list. I'm not afraid of Manhattan doing like Family Life did, because they didn't pay on GI like Family life did.

I'm putting Oxford in the closet after an 18.3% increase, which takes them out of the ballgame. They're coming out with Plan G and after a year or so, will try the shell game with Christian Fidelity.

To my knowledge, MLIC has never been in the health insurance business or Medigap. They have, for as long as I can remember, been a life and ancillary lines company.

AIMC doesn't have a good track record of "managing" business for carriers. I have some business with MLIC but they are almost a carrier of last resort if someone just wants a low price.

To my knowledge, MLIC has never been in the health insurance business or Medigap. They have, for as long as I can remember, been a life and ancillary lines company.

AIMC doesn't have a good track record of "managing" business for carriers. I have some business with MLIC but they are almost a carrier of last resort if someone just wants a low price.

Looks like next month MLIC will have been in the Med Supp business for 3 years.

Looks like next month MLIC will have been in the Med Supp business for 3 years.

I never recommend any carrier that has not been in the Medigap business, under the same name, for at least 5 years.

Back