Central States Indemnity

We have absolutely no issues putting clients with CSI life if they come up competitive. Been great so far.

How fast are they at issuing policies? Think I could still squeeze an August 1 effective date in if I take an app for them this weekend?

How fast are they at issuing policies? Think I could still squeeze an August 1 effective date in if I take an app for them this weekend?

It's been a short while since we submitted to them so not sure at this stage of the year how backed up they are.

We never worry about getting something issued this late in the month. If they're switching Medigap to Medigap tell them to cut off their draft ONLY and go paper statement, then submit the new one and they'll retro back to the 1st if approved. If not, client pays the bill from the older carrier and you try again.

What's their current insurance situation?

That's just one scenario, but getting them issued by the effective date is never a huge concern in most cases.

I never recommend any carrier that has not been in the Medigap business, under the same name, for at least 5 years.

Brilliant. And I'm stealing it.

I just did an FP seminar this morning and got questioned on why I refuse to sell MOO. That's a nice, one line answer. Thanks!

It's been a short while since we submitted to them so not sure at this stage of the year how backed up they are.

We never worry about getting something issued this late in the month. If they're switching Medigap to Medigap tell them to cut off their draft ONLY and go paper statement, then submit the new one and they'll retro back to the 1st if approved. If not, client pays the bill from the older carrier and you try again.

What's their current insurance situation?

That's just one scenario, but getting them issued by the effective date is never a huge concern in most cases.
We'll I'm green! I thought when I contracted with them I was getting both companies. Found out today when I called AIMC, I only have CSI.

No idea why they're both competing with each other in the same markets. It's confusing.

Latest posts

Back