Christian Fidelity's Modernized Lineup.

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
on the website:

Christian Fidelity is in the process of filing these revised “modernized” Medicare supplement plans in your state. We will be offering Plans A, C, and N in Texas, Ohio, and Missouri and Plans A, F, and N in all other states. "Modernized" Medicare supplement plans for Oklahoma and Arizona will not be included in this initial filing process. The link below includes detailed information regarding the “modernized” plans and states included in our initial process of filing.

That's sort of good news. We're poor on our offerings for plan C. I have several on that plan that refuse against logic to take G or D... so this might be a good thing.

Exactly, not many plan C's lately.

on the website:

Christian Fidelity is in the process of filing these revised “modernized” Medicare supplement plans in your state. We will be offering Plans A, C, and N in Texas, Ohio, and Missouri and Plans A, F, and N in all other states. "Modernized" Medicare supplement plans for Oklahoma and Arizona will not be included in this initial filing process. The link below includes detailed information regarding the “modernized” plans and states included in our initial process of filing.

That's sort of good news. We're poor on our offerings for plan C. I have several on that plan that refuse against logic to take G or D... so this might be a good thing.

Medicare Insurance supplement insurance resource website and Medicare supplement Insurance Benifits website
American Seniors Insurance
www.americanseniors.com (American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes)

www.AmericanSeniors.com

National Medicare Supplements
medicare supplemental insurance resource Medigap Plans and Guide

Get answers about medicare supplemental insurance coverage, cost ( plans) in your state
www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com
National Medicare Supplements

Last edited:
Christian Fidelity will be filing new “modernized” plans for the additional states of South Carolina, Georgia, and Kansas.​
Please let your Regional Director know if you are interested in marketing in these states.

For those of you that have worked for Oxford Life then you should also pick up CF (same company)... they are a great company to work with. One of the best contracts on the street, IMO. Excellent agent support. I really enjoy calling the Madison, WI office and talking to the same girls all the time.. not just some cube rat that doesn't care.

I am interested in getting a good contract for Christian Fidelity. Does anyone know where I can get one?

CF isn't currently in Georgia. Any idea when they plan on rolling it out here?

Insure9,

Call the Madison, WI office. 800.386.5202... I'm sure the girls will point you in the right direction.

sman,

They aren't in Kansas yet. I'm probably more excited about that bit of information than any of the other "new" stuff that has come to light lately. I'd assume they'll get all their current states lined out with the modernized plans and then tackle the new stuff, but I could be way off. They very well may have already filed in those new states.

The information I shared is what was on their agent newsletter and web site.

Gordon,

Did they outline how they are going to handle the Part B copay? It may be substantially different with different companies is why I asked.

That is a pretty limited offering of the new standardized plans. Have you seen the filed rates yet?

No rates yet.

I'm not too sure there is going to be a difference in the way companies handle part B copays. That would totally take away from the nature of standardization. We'd take a step back to 1991 where the senior has to do side by side comparison of benefits. I believe the actual practice will be "up to" a $20 or $50 copay per the language in the plan design from the NAIC.

As far as being a limited offering, I don't see it. Many companies have come out with one or two plans over the required plan A offering. For years all CF offered in MO was plan F, then they added Plan G about four or five years later. Now we're where we are in the 2010 plans. Nothing different than MOO's practice. Summer of 2008 they offer F and G then a year later they add J. CF, IMO is my ONE carrier that holds rates steady compared to ALL others. I've got clients on CF's plan G for four years... it's still within a few bucks of the cheapest plan G/D available in MO. And when I say a few bucks I mean $2-4/mo. That's why when UOO came out with a cheaper plan G I didn't touch my CF clients. I knew it'd be a year down road till thing equalized. Bingo!

Now as far as new clients. Over the past year I have been offering UOO's plan J more than any other plan. At the price it is the best value for the majority of my clients. Basically a fat plan F, but the math adds up and they are GI for any other plan UOO offers down the road.

From Christian Fidelity's outline of coverage.

Up to $20 per office visit and up to
$50 per emergency room visit.
The copayment of up to $50 is
waived if the insured is admitted to
any hospital and the emergency visit
is covered as a Medicare
Part A expense

http://www.oxfordlife.com/ads/image/CFLIC_Plan_N_Flyer.pdf

maybe this link will work

Last edited:
Back