CIGNA PDP Recertification Pains

FRJ

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
IL
Anybody else have issues with getting re-certified for Cigna's PDP? They've been a pain to work with in the past and I'm really only looking because of existing clients. I've called them and got a weblink that proved to be useless to me. My FMO wasn't much help either.

Anybody else have issues with getting re-certified for Cigna's PDP? They've been a pain to work with in the past and I'm really only looking because of existing clients. I've called them and got a weblink that proved to be useless to me. My FMO wasn't much help either.

is this the one paying $0 commission or another one?

yep, pretty sure its non-commissionable still, and if you click on last years link, it doesn't look like theres' any certification required to keep renewals that i noticed

I was told, somewhere along the line, that I needed to re-certify to keep my renewals. Not a big deal in terms of $ but I hate the principle of the thing. I understand that new policies issued are $0 commission and they have established an "in-house" call center to handle all their PDP business. Oh well, gotta move on and support the other carriers :-)

I have decided to give up my Cigna renewals rather than continue to go through this BS. screw you Cigner (New England emphasis added)

Back