Cigna Whats the Deal?

That's easy...Bankers Fidelity.:yes:

I am not contracted with Bankers yet, I contract by the new year though, Too late for this guy

I was going to contract I'm Sept but though maybe I would wait till everything dies down.Sorry I thought that

Vic,

You can still save his old plan during the grace period I'm guessing. Set up an appointment with him and help walk him through saving his old plan by either calling them together or sending a letter. This will hopefully please him and you can keep his wife's policy with you.

I am not contracted with Bankers yet, I contract by the new year though, Too late for this guy

I was going to contract I'm Sept but though maybe I would wait till everything dies down.Sorry I thought that

You ought to pick them up they're the best option for diabetes/heart condition. They have lots of niches.

You ought to pick them up they're the best option for diabetes/heart condition. They have lots of niches.

Yes I am noticing this. Def am Picking it up Will do contract in a week or so as soon as I clear off my current tasks

When The Cigna Girl told me it was just a problem in the system not showing the approval and reassured me it was OK to tell this guy he is approved along with his wife, I did not question it but after time I starting to feel this was going to happen
People are people...human error is something to consistently count on, not to mention incompetence, miscommunication, etc. I for one am a very trusting person, but after getting #$%^-phucked a couple of times, you learn to stop putting your head between your knees (figuratively speaking here of course for all you dirty minded MOFO's)
I've always told people not to let their old one go until they have the new policy in hand. Just had to tell this story to a guy that was wanting to cancel his old policy before I had his new policy in his hands. He waited.
Right on answer!!

Not to rub salt in anyone's wounds here....but I also tell people to be patient and wait until they get their policy in hand before cancelling their existing policy.
So, a couple of suggestions....have your client call the existing company and beg to keep his old policy, specially if there is overlap between the old and the new and payments are current. Call the State Insurance Dept and see if they could help them. Call the current "dumb phuck" company that screwed you both and threaten to take all future business elsewhere--do the Trump Stomp on "they butt" !!:mad:

Call the current "dumb phuck" company that screwed you both and threaten to take all future business elsewhere:

This may work for an agent. At the consumer level it doesn't do much.

The inertia of a large insurance company and their lack of concern for an individual plan member are absolutely amazing.

People are people...human error is something to consistently count on, not to mention incompetence, miscommunication, etc. I for one am a very trusting person, but after getting #$%^-phucked a couple of times, you learn to stop putting your head between your knees (figuratively speaking here of course for all you dirty minded MOFO's)

I will say this is a lesson that will be burned into memory. I do not see ever just trusting again in these situations

I will say this is a lesson that will be burned into memory. I do not see ever just trusting again in these situations

I also tell them don't cancel, just stop the bank draft. That way if anything goes wrong they can get back on the bank draft. If it goes as planned, then just let the old one lapse and it'll cancel itself.

Companion Life and CSI Life might also work in this case if you're contracted with either one of them.

Back