Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum

Reply to CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage     
Old 11-11-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
Guru

State: honestagent is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage
Hi.

Do any of you have an approved CMS telemarketing phone script for Med. Advantage that you'd be willing to share please?

Also if you do have, is it designed for the agent to call or a 3rd party to call?

Besides trying my fmos, where else could I obtain one?

Thank you in advance.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage
Old 11-12-2007, 08:19 AM   #2
Guru
policy doctor on CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage - Insurance Forum

State: policy doctor is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
policy doctor is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage Re: CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage
You know, that question has already been asked and addressed on another thread. Do you not read the other posts, or do you just start new threads as thoughts pop up?

No offense, just trying to fight clutter.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #3
Expert

State: edwong3 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage Re: CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage
Originally Posted by policy doctor View Post
You know, that question has already been asked and addressed on another thread. Do you not read the other posts, or do you just start new threads as thoughts pop up?

No offense, just trying to fight clutter.
Unless there is a search function that the originator of this topic could have accessed to have his question answered, your reply was rather rude and uncalled for. It's almost like you were questioning this person's intelligence. Not good.

There's literally hundreds of threads on the forum, so finding a specific topic may not be that easy. Think about that.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #4
Guru
senior-advisor-indiana on CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage - Insurance Forum

State: senior-advisor-indiana is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
senior-advisor-indiana is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Some people should bite their tongue before they speak. Or atleast research.

Register Now for FREE!
To sign up for your FREE INSTANT account, please complete the form.

Username:
    Password:   Confirm Password:     E-Mail:   Confirm E-Mail:     

Question of the day:   What is the fifth letter of the word Insurance? I agree to forum rules 

Old 02-18-2008, 12:29 PM   #5
Guru

State: Insuranceman is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I found one on Coventry's agents website but I don't see how anyone could set a appointment using their script.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:34 PM   #6
Guru
GreenSky on CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage - Insurance Forum

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from California
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
I believe that IF you use the search function, you MIGHT find one.

However, there is nothing that CMS approves for us to use that they won't find fault with 20 minutes later. Here are the current guidelines:

After receiving a certified letter from a prospect allowing us to call, we may send them a anther letter asking if it would be okay to call them at a specified date and time. Unless we receive a response, we cannot call. In fact, the letter we send might be against rules.

If we receive a call back on our letter or another certified letter giving us a date to call, we may then set an appointment to mail the material. At no time may be actually help someone in their choice of plans or with the enrollment.

Follow these guidelines and you will be in compliance with CMS.

You do not need a telemarketing script as you may not call a senior between 9/1 and 4/1.

Rick

www.medicaretraining101.com for great ongoing training and webinars!
Best quality lists for $20 per 1,000 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Member discounts and product assistance.
insure(at)greensky(dot)com
Old 02-19-2008, 10:03 PM   #7
Guru

State: retread is an Insurance Agent from Kansas
retread is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Aw-w-w, c'mon Rick! It's really not THAT bad, is it?

It could be worse, ya know....
Old 05-31-2011, 11:11 AM   #8

State: sweet is an Insurance Agent from New York
Hi, where can I get some info on the best way to market Medicare supplement in NY?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:49 PM   #9
Guru

State: arnguy is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
arnguy is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by sweet View Post
Hi, where can I get some info on the best way to market Medicare supplement in NY?
Contact Frank Stastny----he is da'man!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #10
Guru

State: maniacagent is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I cold-call for supplements. This week I went to an apartment complex on an appointment and I was looking around for the right apartment. A nice lady sitting on her porch asked me who I was looking for. I told her and she said ----"he's right around the corner---here--I will show you...."and she did ---I wrote an app on the guy and came out an hour later-I went up to the lady and thanked her....I said my business is working with people for Medicare Supplement plans---she said, "oh do you have the BLAH BLAH plan?" I said 'Yes I do"....she said "let me write down my phone number and I would like to meet with you sometime".

I went to my car to get a couple business cards and I came back to her and now a neighbor was sitting with her on the porch.....the first lady said-"this is my neighbor, Betty"...she would llike to listen in too when we meet about the BLAH BLAH plan"....

Now, the BLAH BLAH plan is a Medicare Advantage plan, not a supplement.....How would you experts deal with this one in a CMS compliant fashion?
Reply to CMS Approved telemarketing Script for Med. Advantage 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum

Tags
marketing