CMS - Review Current Plan Only.

sshafran

Guru
1000 Post Club
NC
Seems like if you call your current MAPD/MA/PDP book of business and discuss their "other" options for 2015 it's a violation.

So when your client's plan goes south and a new plan is more like what they are used to...you can't tell them about it?

Sounds like they making reviews rather restrictive.

----------

Seems like if you call your current MAPD/MA/PDP book of business and discuss their "other" options for 2015 it's a violation.

So when your client's plan goes south and a new plan is more like what they are used to...you can't tell them about it?

I love CMS. They are so helpful...

----------

I love CMS. They are so helpful...

They want to hold our hands and shut our mouths. Silly rule and childish.

Nothing CMS has done in the last five years (or more) has done anything to help agents and most of it hurts agents and beneficiaries.

They want to hold our hands and shut our mouths. Silly rule and childish.

Yep they tape our mouth and tie our hands with so many useless regulations. The consumer wants someone to help them make a decision between plans and so not understand why we cannot make recommendations.

About 4 years ago a lady came in my office as she was turning 65. I went through her options about medicare including original medicare with a supplement and the Mapd option. She asked me which one was better for her. I him and hawed and gave her the standard line( they are all good plans Maam it depends on what you think....... She said Well that is why I came to you. I want to know what you think.

Finally I broke a rule....I asked if she had any ongoing health issues. Turns out she was undergoing treatment for cancer. I immediately said...You should consider a Med supplement then.

Thank god she did not report me! She is alive and still refers friends to me.

Back